Whats the dumbest thing you've done while high?

Was driving a girl home after a really great date. She pulls out a joint and fires it up. Nice smoke, and we are driving along, then a cat runs out in front of the car, I drop the roach into my lap, and she starts to pat me out. I swerve to miss the cat and it goes under the car. The date finds the joint after banging it out on my manmeat and proceeds to relight it. She goes " did you just hit a cat?". God I miss her......

LMAO this situation made me laugh. Manmeat? :grinjoint:

Just did this dumb shit moments ago... was trimming a test branch from my [thread=97548]current grow[/thread] and I noticed some sticky resin starting to build up on the scissors. I thought to myself, hmm I could make a little ball of finger hash and smoke it, so I grab the sharp side of the blade between my index finger and thumb and run my fingers down it (I do this all the time, no problem, I just take care not to touch the actual edge of the blade). I roll the resin in my fingers into a little ball, then I proceed to do the same with the second blade of the scissors, at the same time I am admiring the test branch I just cut and I do not realize the razor-sharp edge is facing the opposite way and, I slice the shit out of my index finger. I'm a little high, zoned out looking at this bud I just clipped, so it took me until about half-way down the blade to realize what I was slicing into my finger. :smokin: Yesss! I think I'll smoke another...
:ganjamon:
[thread=97548]
jeriMainTestBranchC-01.jpg
[/thread]

Back in the day, when I was just a young toker...

I drove a Chevy Conversion van my parents had naively let me use, and on my first college break, my friends and I decided to park in the middle of an empty parking lot, on federal property, clearly visible from a very busy parkway.

Sure enough, an undercover cop pulls in (later we learn he just was going to take a piss) and parks right across from the van, and shines his brights on us.

Rather than hiding and waiting for him to leave, we panic and try to drive away. Of course he blocks us and puts the lights on...

Soon he has all of us besides the van with the sliding door open, and using the phrase "Son, do you want to take this van home to Mom tonight?" has us dig out all the pipes and tiny dime bag of weed we had hidden, and lined it up on the van floor.

By this time he has another patrol car on the scene, and now he gets all our ID's, and now his new phrase is "Son, do you like to fry your brains at (whatever college was on the ID), repeating the ritual on each of us.

Talk about a buzz kill.

Finally, he apparently decides we are not worth the paperwork, or we'd all get charged with a crime on federal property, and as you know, Uncle Sam don't play nice. So, he lines us up again, and one by one, hands us a pipe or whatever and asks "Son, is this worth going to jail for?" to which the expected response is for us to say no and throw away the pipes into the brush.

He lets us drive away, high as fuck, and much smarter about where to park.

Of course, the next day, we go back and find all our pipes in the brush, plus I found broken TM bong which I was able to repair and use for years later until my Mom found it.

Ahhh, to be young and stupid again...

back in the day my friend and i were cruising the ft. lauderdale strip. after a couple of bowls we decided to find a place to park.i guess i was pretty stoned cause i drove down a one way alley to do a u-turn. i got nailed by a rookie cop,he found our weed, 2 brand new pipes and a six of brew. the drinking age was 18 then.i was legal but, my buddy was only 17. i'm thinking we're pretty much screwed at this point.the cop says for us to dump all the weed and the beer and break the pipes into little pieces and dump it down a sewer grate.and he would'nt bust us,we quickly complied! i'm sweating just thinking about that night

Lol, I got one. One time I was chilling with some of my friends and we all just got done getting super ripped. We were watching some movies and were a lil hungry. So I got up and ordered some pizzas. I ordered two large thin crust pizzas. After about 40mins my doorbell rings and one of my friends answers the door and gets the pizza. One of my other friends gets up then goes into the kitchen and says, "Dude, why'd you one medium pizza?". I was like, "What? They must have f-ed up my order. Let me call them." So my friends are egging me on to get my order fixed so we can all eat. I call the pizza place and he picks up, this was the conversation:

Me: Yeah, I ordered two extra-large thin crust pizzas and got a medium regular crust pizza.
Him: Sir, we don't sell extra-large thin crust
Me: Yeah, my bad, I meant large
Him: Alright, well was it take out or delivery?
Me: Uhh.... he like, drove to my house.

Lol, I felt like an idiot after saying that since I caught it right as soon as I said it, BUT! In the end we all ended up getting our two large pizzas and a free medium! Life is good.

this was about 15 years ago.back then i smoked aleast four times a day.i left the house to go get gas,cigs and also vacuum my truck out.while i was at the car wash i noticed someone staring at me.i was so high that i fogot i was high.then i looked down to see that i had the vac hose and was trying to pump it into my fuel tank.then i remembered i was high and felt like one inch tall. i have also put on my turn signal on when going into curves on the road.

dumbest,
ha cutting my ex boyfriends friends hair before he went to court haha
i fucked it up in the back but he didnt know xD

When this happened I still lived at my grand parents and was in high school. I had rolled a fat ass blunt around 11:15 pm so I slid my window open and crawled out to light up outside. After taking the entire blunt to my face I prepared to Solid Snake my ass back through the window. I was standing on the window sill all ninja like and was planing to step down on my wieght lifting bench then to the ground. Of course the lights were off and I decided to myself fuck it ill probably make it. So I just put one foot out and leaned forward. Unfortunately I was wrong and my foot went between the posts that hold up the weigts and I ate shit on the ground all the way up to my chin while my other leg some how strumed my guitar that was leaning up against my bench. I was so high that it didn't even hurt so I just laughed and called it a stoner moment.

Well about 15 years ago when we had 3 acres of land with greenhouses and a storage shed. One hot afternoon I was out mowing and pulling a fertilizer wagon, I of course was very high and had a beer in my one hand, I turned around will still moving and drove right through a metal shed. Of course the first thing besides kill the mower was to look around to see if anyone saw me.....sure enough the wife was standing there laughing......Good bud and cold beer will get ya every time......lol:Rasta:

Me and a friend were toking at night driving through a developing neighborhood, High as fck. He spots a cop car coming the other way, coughs up his hit, and throws my bowl out the window! Turns out it was a taxi, and my bowl had exploded on impact. We went home to use my last resort MacGyver bong. Ripped on it for about an hour and went to sleep. Well we left it out side on the table. My mom had some questions in the morning..

Back in the 60's there was a Volkswagon commercial where the drove a Bug into a small river and made some statement about "So airtight it floats" It was a really cool commercial.

About 8-9 years later a friend and I are out running around,all smoked up in his VW. There had been a hard thunderstorm and the street was flooded for 30-40 feet in front of us. My buddy looks at me and says "What should we do?" I remind him of the old VW commercial and the floating bug. He goes "You're right,Volkswagon's float! That water is still,we'll make it easy."

He guns the thing and away we go. What we don't that under my seat is a rusted out hole the size of a silver dollar. That car filled almost to the seats with water. We get out on the other side and it looks like a cartoon,water pours out the doors as we stand there looking at each other going "But Volkswagons float".

Back
Top Bottom