Whats the dumbest thing you've done while high?

Here's a sorta funny one.

A friend of mine who lives in San Diego came back to PA to visit for a while, and the day before he was do to go back I took my bong up to his parents' house to smoke. Well we're sitting there in the computer room smoking out when all of a sudden his mom comes home, so we stash my bong under the desk, behind the computer tower and leave. Now here's the kicker, I forget to get the bong later on, and by the time I remember it, my friend is already on a flight back to Cali, and there was no way I was going to go to his mom's place and be like "I, uh, left my bong here yesterday. Could I get it back please?" That type of shit tends not to fly too well with parents.

Huh?

This one time I was smoke with one of my old bongs and there was some smoke left in the tube so I was gona blow it out and instead I sucked in and got a big mouth full of bong water.. Now that's grose..lol

U were doin too much. Y not jus pack another bowl.

Well I don't know if I can tell my story fully so here's a guarded version.
It happened when I was a kid. I wasn't even close to old enough to drive. We were living in Oregon at the time and I met up with some kids who had some kick ass weed. I had smoked with them for several days and my dad was suspicious due to red eyes etc. I convinced him it was from riding bikes through the grass.lol Well right after dinner a few nights later I met up with these kids and got ripped again. They had to go in so I went home. Now mind you...this is 30 minutes after eating dinner so anyway...I waltzed into the RV (we were living in a RV because ther job was temporary) and asked...when's dinner? My dad jumped up and man did I get busted.lol I basically had to admit I was so stoned I forget we already ate. lol Man was I in trouble. I was grounded to the trailer space till we left. I'll remember those high times till the day I die! lol
And that brings me to another story involving more kids, an amtrac train sleeper car and some killer hash. Ask me about it some time.lol

I was walking accross a bridge trying to get cell phone signal out in the boondocks when I car swerved like the was gonna hit me it looked like they had went up the road and turned around, So instead of taking a chance getting hit I jumped over the guard rail to stand on the ledge......, There was no ledge I fell about 15'-17' down on top of some large rocks along the river had to crawl oj hands & knees about 75 yards to back home.

Recently burned myself pretty bad attempting to light a pile of brush on fire with gas, I wasn't high though I think that may have been the problem.

When high, i enjoy moving around and doing things. So i end up in alot of dumb adventures and i do some stupid shit.

A while ago, i was over at my buddies place (he lived at home still, we were young at the time). We were in his basement after a huge session with a couple of friends (many joints, many pipes, and hash and oil aswell). So sitting there, watching his new flat screen, he says "man i wish this could be on the wall". He meant mounted, i heard "man, i want this IN the wall". I say "IN THE WALL, are you mad man?!". All of a sudden, he gets the biggest look in his eyes and leaves the room. Now, you have to understand they JUST finished their basement, so they had many supplies. He comes back 15 minutes later with a pizza pop in one hand, and 2 sledge hammers dragged in the other. He hands me a sledge hammer and says "in the wall" with a tone as if we just discovered jesus's remains and the meaning of life put together. He was in total awe of the idea.

Now, i think you all can understand what happened next. Hammer in the wall (the new wall that JUST got finished after 3 months of renovations), then tv in the wall. We got in big shit.

I miss those times.

I smoked a fat bowl but forgot to put water in the bong so i dry hit it. needless to say my throat was sore instantly after clearing and all that hot smoke in my lungs was a bitch

I must admit that last weekend after poker night and after enjoying a nice bowl of green I put a DiGiorno pizza in the oven...but feft the cardboard under it when I threw it in the oven... the alarm woke the wife...buzz killed!

^ Lol! Don't feel bad. I've learned the hard way to put a timer on everything I do. It's instinct now. I had a horrible habit of leaving stuff in the oven way way to long...

<<<<<hides head in shame wasn't no compairing just that she burnt my sausage gravy evertime. And man I can live off that.

^ Awwww, honey! Sausage and gravy is the easiest thing to make... I'm so sorry you had to live through that. ;-)

^ The timer is my friend too...as well as oven mits.

LMAO! I do the same thing! I just reach into a hot hot oven and try to grab stuff out at like 400 degrees. Lol... My boyfriend always knows what I did, because I end up cussing several words.

...yeah, some of my most colorful cuss rants have come from touching 400 degree objects ...also trying to hammer nails while high works too.

First things first... I was high as fuck.

Sitting in my car at a strip club parking lot.
New cigarette pack in my right hand, open pocketknife in my left because the cellophane on the pack wouldn't open right.

Dropped cigarettes from right hand and reached for them with the same hand, impaling my right wrist on the knife in my left hand.

Badly deep, needed stitches, and I still wanted to party.

So a bouncer in the strip club fixed me up with butterflies from "titty tape" the strippers make pasties out.

Healed nicer than a plastic surgeon!

No lie.

Did I mention I was high as fuck?
:slide:

Was driving a girl home after a really great date. She pulls out a joint and fires it up. Nice smoke, and we are driving along, then a cat runs out in front of the car, I drop the roach into my lap, and she starts to pat me out. I swerve to miss the cat and it goes under the car. The date finds the joint after banging it out on my manmeat and proceeds to relight it. She goes " did you just hit a cat?". God I miss her......

Back
Top Bottom