WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

here is the SR that i STS'd. she looks like she's progressing just fine, and that makes me a bit nervous because i was expecting some shock from the STS.

P1013445.JPG

P1013446.JPG

edit: I Decided to sts her with a bit more powerful of a solution.

here are the conditions inside. (you can see im still unplugging my hid to be able to read it)

I bet if you get a police scanner that'll do a 25mHz-1.3gHz search, make note of all the birdies, then plug your ballast in and do it again, you'll find about 100 more from the noise/interference that it puts out.

[EDIT: Actually, I really wish that the ballast manufacturer's would do tests like that and publish the results.]

thats it, im building a faraday cage around my house. lol.

I was thinking THE SAME THING lmfao!!!

Well, build one around your ballast...

But I figured someone would ask what one was.

also thanks pan,

I think i just needed a good new fresh gene pool to start from. My SC from last turn was old and stressed out. Plus with the new equipment upgrades I am finding it much easier to regulate my environment.

A couple more turns and I should be ready for a serious run, single strain, with the goal of serious weight. . . I hope the hk, ak47xLS, and SS are all female. then i will have more options for seed crosses, and then more options for monoculture.

ok, been a couple days, time for an update.

i dropped the little lemons int the drink a couple days ago, looks like they are doing fine, a little mutant on me, but i think they'll grow out of it soon.

7-5-03.JPG

7-5-05.JPG

7-5-11.JPG

7-5-10.JPG

finally, my propagation stallion KING SNOWRYDER:

STS'd and showing both female pistils and male pollen sacs, I am going to let this female pollen machine loose on the whole wheel (I may sts a lemon skunk later at my discretion):

7-5-04.JPG

7-5-09.JPG

well, hope you guys are liking my progress so far,

having problems from time to time again this grow, but i am happy with my rate of progress so far.

i am very pleased to see male sacs from the SR, let the breeding begin.
i can't wait to have a real sizable seed stock to try a mono run.

Back
Top Bottom