When is a dab done

The70’s

Hey all ☺️ im a new dabber. I picked up a nice round bottom quartz banger, and a little rig.

I do little dabs, i smear a little on the bottom and heat it and the first draw is amazing, then the liquid in the banger gets darker, it still hits pretty hard but gets rank. Does this mean im hitting it too many times.

This dab came from a fresh 10day dry i just finished up, AppleFritter, the buds are pretty crystallized already, they just went into jars. Funny thing i only pressed the tiny nuggets on the lower branches, 7g yeilded 2g, super golden even though i popped the filter…..

Watch your temp. You might be going to hot. I personally was way hot for years had no idea. You should get one nice fat hit, maybe a small clean up hit. Anymore I feel it's a waste. Clean the bowl while still hot with q tip. Make yourself a bunch a rice size balls.

I like the fresh hit everytime. That's what it's about for me. Perfect dab. Then bed time

Yeah, i would like a little consistency, tough stuff to work with, any suggestions for handling
I keep mine cool or even In freezer depending on consistency. It helps keep my doses more consistent. If it's crumble nothing consistent except the scale. I have a nice little spoon for that.

1675899090160.png

1675899138436.png

Back
Top Bottom