When Life Gives You A Creeper Make Some Seeds

ChocolatChunk

I have grown a few autos and enjoyed it but never had them want to keep growing so when what I though was just a bunch of fox tailing started setting some heavy flower it was cool to see and I couldn't help myself I wanted to preserve these awesome traits I wish I reversed this girl but I have a few that are very close and that means I still have some to reverse after I sprout the rest of the seeds. It's a bit late now to reverse unless I can preserve a few cuts late flower and do some playing around with those to reverse them and then it will work vs. Starting seeds again because the new plants took their time but are so beautiful to see I have to share the mom and then what I have of her kin now and will be starting more of the F1's to keep thinning out the heard. I have some F2 seeds with Pebble Pie male pollen, Greasey Grape male pollen, some planet of the grapes reversed pollen and some other pollen from some sour daddy and was able to get some pollen off my tangie I mysteriously made will be putting some of that on its orangey sisters that are super tall and on the squat footballs i will get pictures of in a couple days. The mom was grown hydroponically if Im to estimate the amount of seed it was about 300 from the creeper plant. The story to the Tangerine plants Im working with is somewhere in the tent I had some california orange variety in my tent from these seeds i got off etsy and their shop closed but needless to say I have some very orange plants now and they were from autos but are very big and have a nice cake scent to them already and plan to hit them with a reversed gelato cake and then cross that with some.hco vanilla frosting cooking on the back burner... Sad to put such great genes on the back burner. I am on a mission to be one of the best and have a lot of work to do and many milestones so it's fun to be here to share my progress and have a good sense of community come along with it at the same time.

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

Message_1643486889566.jpg

Message_1641780308559.jpg

20211031_152120.jpg

Message_1616954332241.jpg

Are you going to try to turn some with colloidal silver??
As a matter of fact I like to do the 1 to 1 ratio of 50 ppm to pure water and pre spray and spray into flower until you see balls. I used some GA3 and that works too but is very strong and you dont think it will kill plants bc it works great everything will look fine on some and then a week into treatment fry up to toast. On another note if you do get your hands on some of that keep in a freezer to preserve it in a good tight container. Will make your plants explode but will probably kill the branch you spray it with but be warned they will get huge.
When applying foliar anything be sure to have the plants cool down or spray half hf before lights go on or let them cool down and raise lights and dim as much as you can possibly removed the plants to spray them in somewhere like the shower. Also DO NOT consume any cannabis sprayed with any of these reversal potions. Theres a dual silver concoction you can get that will also work on demand in a week and im gonna probably get some to try its not as strong on plants I noticed hormones can be really toxic to plants. Silver a lot more gentle the colloidal trick works just have to apply more frequent then the other methods so is more costly unless you can generate your own pure colloidal silver which can be costly to make what you can buy for less. I like to get higher ppm concentrates of colloidal and find a dilution calculator and figure out how many ml of water i need to make a set amount of solution. Its a little cheaper than buying ready to use and will make sure you will have enough.

Add some.more time and here in the veg tent were greeted with some blue dream, pine fruit, a banana dance, a fruit slap a greasey grape male and a lip smacker male are all in the prop tray as 2.5-3ft plants in 2.5x2.5x4" rockwool blocks with holes for soiless media to sprout from or 4" pots from seeds. I put a purple diesel in there too along with a french macaron and have a decent bubble gum to play with going to 12/12 soon from the veg taking up a lot of space i mean see the trunk on this plant in maybw 2.5 gal of media its in a shopping bag talk abkut eco friendly. She is going to love a huge 10 gallon upgrade and unfortunately i dont have another of her to do side by sides with but her sister is almost as big ina 5 gallon in the flower tent... There was some issues so its not much to see now but I have some work to do see you all soon! Stay tuned for a real journal.
Free the Plant Free the People ✌✊

Message_1641781525555.jpg

Message_1641781481780.jpg

Message_1641781453825.jpg

Message_1641780470049.jpg

Message_1641780376047.jpg

Message_1641780106691.jpg

Message_1641781525555.jpg

Message_1641781481780.jpg

Message_1641351384047.jpg

Message_1641350972564.jpg

I have grown a few autos and enjoyed it but never had them want to keep growing so when what I though was just a bunch of fox tailing started setting some heavy flower it was cool to see and I couldn't help myself I wanted to preserve these awesome traits I wish I reversed this girl but I have a few that are very close and that means I still have some to reverse after I sprout the rest of the seeds. It's a bit late now to reverse unless I can preserve a few cuts late flower and do some playing around with those to reverse them and then it will work vs. Starting seeds again because the new plants took their time but are so beautiful to see I have to share the mom and then what I have of her kin now and will be starting more of the F1's to keep thinning out the heard. I have some F2 seeds with Pebble Pie male pollen, Greasey Grape male pollen, some planet of the grapes reversed pollen and some other pollen from some sour daddy and was able to get some pollen off my tangie I mysteriously made will be putting some of that on its orangey sisters that are super tall and on the squat footballs i will get pictures of in a couple days. The mom was grown hydroponically if Im to estimate the amount of seed it was about 300 from the creeper plant. The story to the Tangerine plants Im working with is somewhere in the tent I had some california orange variety in my tent from these seeds i got off etsy and their shop closed but needless to say I have some very orange plants now and they were from autos but are very big and have a nice cake scent to them already and plan to hit them with a reversed gelato cake and then cross that with some.hco vanilla frosting cooking on the back burner... Sad to put such great genes on the back burner. I am on a mission to be one of the best and have a lot of work to do and many milestones so it's fun to be here to share my progress and have a good sense of community come along with it at the same time.

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

Message_1643486889566.jpg

Message_1641780308559.jpg

20211031_152120.jpg

Good morning @ChocolatChunk hope everything is going well today.
I see you have a journal, great.
Just curious why are all those ladies in flower revegging? :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Yes bill they have some autoflower in them and are revegging but set flower on the newly grown shoots it was interesting thats why i made the seeds for them they are doing just what the mom did she was a regular looking auto but started growing a ton of what I thought were fox tails but turned out to keep going and getting longer then heavy with flower I will post how they look now ASAP but very unique why I had to pollinate i will share the mom from last year and some of the seed as I collwcted then some.of the new seeds from these girls. They flowered under a photo period... My friend tells me oh you havw light leak then why is my photo plant not doing anything weird or why do they not do the same thing if theres light leak?. Im going to have to get a light leak detector just to prove this is a real creeper mutation.

Message_1619490945308.jpg

Message_1618371526600.jpg

20210411_154611.jpg

Message_1616954397005.jpg

This is more of a journal for people to see they can make their own seeds and that you can do it with basic start up supplies. I am showing everyone how the difference in size is in the offspring and that genes carry on. Do you notice how the little mom in the power grower has a lot of single blade leafs and a lot of single calyx's big fat calyx's I know I know there is seeds in those but she was just the un-leafiest chunkiest funkiest crystaly sticky thing I ever seen had to dust the shit out of her lol... That single blade leaf trait is a sign of exotic land race from many different region amongst them to consider Amazon, Thailand, the Persian Russian areas and I want to say some Afghan might even carry that trait I could be wrong but when I was younger a friend of mine that really grew a lot said that is a rare trait and I believe it as you dont see that on a lot of cultivar.

Bill I have pretty much killed them girls at home and only have 4 of their sisters still alive I been using gelatin and used too much and tried giving them some other stuff at the same time... Was out plowing for like 3 days and come home to utter dismay. I have 1 survivor from the tent I had them in.and just switched to 12 and 12 so they were about to get big but at least I have some beans from them. A bunch more to collect from the flower that is probably all going into butter unfortunately. But when life gives you butter make edibles!

Message_1644423101465.jpg

Message_1644423711608.jpg

She is straight cat piss fire and when these new seeds are stabilized theyre gonna be even better. Ridonkulous loiger doingers...as so stick around for the sequal to her that will be a treasure trove in itself. It really is a relaxing way to stay out of trouble making new strains for people and getting more people into growing their own. It was sad to cut them early but I will definitely not give them what I gave them again bc almost killed my orange cake I am calling her... Took out a platinum I was trying to stabilize and claimed my green apple phenotype plant could have been one of a few seeds I been lugging for the past 7 or 8 yrs. It feels like now... Unfortunately my friend I mentioned who I was able to get the genetics from took his life a few yrs ago and that was bad news when I found that out last yr. RIP friend
He was in a lot of pain and had ptsd. People shouldn't feel so alone but often times do when theyre being fed a cornicopea of pharmaceuticals courtesy of insurance. It is a sad destructive world we live in and people have to reckognize the suffering people who seen some things enduer through regular life.
Not trying to sound negative about society but fuck society its ass backwards. The system and the lobyists are all fucked.
Free the Plant Free the People
Orange Cake is in the works people here she is purpling up bc it's cold but to cheer up look at her... And a Cali Bay Dream under a 315cmh
Ah and beautiful day one of her seeds that she surprised me with the other day germinated!
I will never forget there was this cut my friend grew that went straight majenta purple and smelled like rotting pineapple somd would have a root beer taste some straight lemon cleaner it was intriguing to say the least these pheno types were displayed from the same mother and I couldn't wrsp my head around it but thats how you can phdno hunt by cloning your mom and growing the cuts out to single out specific traits... Selective breeding... Figuring out the rest is the hard part. Unless you have a tissue culture lab Which I was about to make in a shipping container in the process of it at least so I went through the motions which was nice but that went south real fast. So people want to see a master gardener set up this is what I did in my down time from 420 magazine. It got easier but holy fucking shit. 5 25 foot 5wide rolling benches what a process took about 30hrs
One Love Y'all!

16452874894148310594430249820666.jpg

20220217_173235_HDR.jpg

20220217_173226_HDR.jpg

20220217_173210.jpg

20220217_164702_HDR.jpg

16452883804326368603966224177524.jpg

20210924_212109.jpg

20210924_212103.jpg

20210923_171325_HDR.jpg

The KYND method Knowing youre never done have to get this male out of my veg and am sacrificing my purple diesel to him they will be a cute couple. My DVG Pine Fruit is in the lights and the Blue Dream is 3ft tall in her 2.5" rockwool cube. Oh joy! She also has gifted me with her first seed and I figured what a good start for me. Blue pebble dream pie
Open pollinating my purple diesel with a stud of a Green Team's Pebble Pie. I like collecting but when I go to water or pull some yellow leafs I forget hes there and lose some pollen so It will be good to get Him out gonna just put in a dwc to keep it simple and chop him down in a few weeks.
The orange cake seed is in her papertowel and myko inoculated.
A sour gas is covered in brown aphids .. Shes gerting cut and put in a wash with baking soda and citric acid we will wash them out and start a cure on this little girl. She looked a lot better before she got aphids but is ripe and full of some open pollinated seeds so it is a nother box of chocolate to me haha no pun intended but pun intented on the open pollination.

20220220_030613_HDR.jpg

20220220_030450_HDR.jpg

20220220_030128_HDR.jpg

20220220_025926.jpg

20220220_025832.jpg

20220220_025804.jpg

20220219_201021.jpg

20220219_201006.jpg

16453504517943865976013085514246.jpg

1645350488115390884629561824683.jpg

The lobbyists need to open their mouths about this plant it's not killing anyone and when it's not in the hands of people who are poisoning it eliminates the harmful effects from street marijuana being a threat nobody wants to smoke laced or moldy weed. Or buds pumped with hormones and possibly has other bad things like plasticides or feel weird and feel like a criminal for enjoying a plant that is pretty harmless seeing theres no death related to its consumption and does NOT impair humans abilities to function and drive vehicles unlike alcohol which kills thousands of people and causes tons of problems but that is not enough for them... While it kills cancer cells and alcohol promotes them just like tobacco does too but cannabis is bad? Sorry that should be enough there but we still haven't taken Jack Herer so serious about growing hemp to save the planet... Why would we want to create more jobs and our own home grown materials to make more food, fibres and oils faster and more abundantly than any other plant on this planet....and different complex nano particle tech that is thousands times stronger than kevlar. Have you heard of graphine? Or THC-V or THC-O or did you know THC is an acid while its living on the plant in its live state? THCA preserved in concentrate is refined into what they call diamonds and that my friends is next generation. Tasty stuff with the terp sauce. I spent almost a grand on an ounce of gelato diamonds in sauce... That was some straight fire from honey comb labs.

Back
Top Bottom