When should I flip my scrog?

Bilbobudkin420

Sooo Im in a small tent dont know exact measurements but im pretty sure its 2x2 anyway I have my mama mia in there under a screen training her out. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on when to flip to flower? Shes not currently healthy enough to do it just yet but she is perking up and growing a bit faster again. I was thinking maybe like a week-2 max given that she continues improving?

But in regards to her health... I dont know she was a nice lush green like my babies are now in my journal, but about a week or 2 ago I moved her into a smaller tent by herself. It was hotter in there, air circulating alot quicker and I hadnt been keeping up with increasing water as it was growing I just got to a certain point and thought it was enough
, just kept watering at that level... it really wasnt enough lol

Have you grown this plant before? Do you know the stretch of it? If I had to hazard a guess on the best time, i'd say a week from now if she is growing well. Keep in mind she will keep growing 2-3 weeks after the flip.

I'm currently in a situation a week into the flip where i'm growing a new strain and hoping she is done stretching! No mas. I'm already almost covered horizontally and don't exactly want more vertical. I can only raise my light a foot. We'll see what she has in store...

Mar 19:
full

Mar 26th:
full

April 10th:
full

full

No this is my first solo grow. I do have experience though I have helped out with a fair few grows. Ive harvested, cloned, fed, watered you name it. I just havent put it all together myself before now. Shes a pure indica so she shouldnt stretch like crazy

Back
Top Bottom