When to start flowering?

Wintastic

1 plant. Strain is train wreck feminized seeds from a seedbank. Potting soil with lots of perlite growing in 2 gallon planter under CFL 8x23w. 6@6500k 2@2700k. She's 2 months old into veg.

Stacked Rubbermaid stealth grow. I don't need to be too stealthy but this is my first grow so I wanted small scale for a learning experience.

420-magazine-mobile387524355.jpg

Nutes are General Hydroponics floragro and microgrow. I have the bloom stuff for flower too.

It's sitting at about 7" tall right now but she's getting real bushy. I've be n reading that I should expect it to double in size by the time she's ready to harvest.

420-magazine-mobile1984236987.jpg

420-magazine-mobile466181383.jpg

So if she will truly double in size both height and bushiness, I'm thinking flower cycle in about a week. Also if she will double in size should I transplant to a 3 gallon pot??

Should I give her 36h darkness then 12/12 cycle with 6@2700k and 2@6500k in a week?

Any advice would be great!

Nice little grow! She's looking really healthy!! :thumb:
Do you have an exhaust fan?

She will be ready to flower when the nodes are alternating.

nodes.jpg

Oh good tip! I didn't know about the alternating leaves. Very good to know. I do have an exhaust fan and and intake fan. 10inch computer fans for the intake and exhaust. I have a 6inch for circulation inside.

...nice lil' grow...I wouldn't up pot her now...she's spread out nice!...keep her legs spread...can prolly go a week or two then flip...I personally don't subscribe to the darkness before flip theory...but...thats just me...like the hockey stick in the closet!!...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

...nice lil' grow...I wouldn't up pot her now...she's spread out nice!...keep her legs spread...can prolly go a week or two then flip...I personally don't subscribe to the darkness before flip theory...but...thats just me...like the hockey stick in the closet!!...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks for the input. Nice to see such experienced growers around here.

So I don't necessarily have to wait for the alternating foliage described above? Do you think I should transplant to a 3 gallon? If so, when should I do it?

Thanks again!

...I really don't think a gallon up pot will make a big difference at this point...if it were mine...and given that it's your only plant...I would play it out...as is...veg and feed for a couple more weeks...then flip if she's showing some vertical growth...no telling for sure how far she will stretch...best case scenario...she fills the space...worst case...add another tub for height...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom