When can I veg?

Greenethumb42

OK guys I am really confused so many pal telling me different stuff I don't know what to do so I'm gonna tell you everything I got going on...first I have 3 plants 2 of them are 6" high and 17 days old and the 3rd one is 10 days old abouto 3 or 4 " high..they all are in two gallon pots been in these pots for a week now..I do not know what kind of strain they are..I am use cfl's..2 45w 6500k 2 23w 6500k 1 40w 2700k and 1 23w 2700k..my grow room is 3.5x3.5 with a 4 or 5 foot ceiling..I also am gone scrog..I am using Happy Frog soil and I'm gonna be using Fox Farm nuts like Grow Big&Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom..I also run my pH at 6.8..how much longer would you wait to flower or what would you do diffrent..and should I leave them in the 2 gallon pots or should I transplant one more time before flower..

OK guys I am really confused so many pal telling me different stuff I don't know what to do so I'm gonna tell you everything I got going on...first I have 3 plants 2 of them are 6" high and 17 days old and the 3rd one is 10 days old abouto 3 or 4 " high..they all are in two gallon pots been in these pots for a week now..I do not know what kind of strain they are..I am use cfl's..2 45w 6500k 2 23w 6500k 1 40w 2700k and 1 23w 2700k..my grow room is 3.5x3.5 with a 4 or 5 foot ceiling..I also am gone scrog..I am using Happy Frog soil and I'm gonna be using Fox Farm nuts like Grow Big&Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom..I also run my pH at 6.8..how much longer would you wait to flower or what would you do diffrent..and should I leave them in the 2 gallon pots or should I transplant one more time before flower..

your doing good not to worry i veg in 2g pots for 3 weeks when i switch to flowering i use homedepo 5g buckets. I do the same as you i veg with 8 45w CLF when i start to flower i use 1000w HPS what light are you using to flower LED HPS CFL SUN ?

If you want to grow big plants, you may transplant into bigger pots although I guess this pots are enough. If I were you I would go to flower at 4 week.

CFLs need to be very close to be effective. I'd flip them soon unless you plan to add a lot more light. Since they will stay small, I think you can leave them in the 2 gal pots for the entire ride. If you have bigger pots, the extra room would be great, but they haven't used the soil they have yet. If you add more light, bigger pots and SCROG, then flip once they fill in most of the space.

OK guys so I just found out today that I am gonna be moving so I need to be done with this grow by the time we leave...if I would flower these in the next week how much do you think I would get..or if they will even make it..this is a pic of them now
20151224_014230.jpg
20151224_014259.jpg
20151224_014239.jpg
20151224_014311.jpg
20151226_052943.jpg

If you have a couple of months, you'll get something. If you are moving within the next month, or so, I'd call it a day, or give them to someone.

I did a full CFL grow i used 8 45W CFL for one plant in a 4g bucket your going to need a lot of CFL to get fat buds with three plants if not your wasting your time, With out good CFL your buds will be light fluffy so keep that in the back of your mind when you flick it to flowering the plant is still going to grow for two weeks and then buds start to take over. If you get your light output figure out you should get 3 to 5 ounces with the max out check the pic that was full CFL i got 3 ounces from that grow

IMG_47704.JPG
IMG_47715.JPG

I did agree with that all depends how close you got your lights to the bud also what kinda of training I bet if you would of Scrog that you would of got more ..cfl are good for that cause you can get them really close to the even canopy ...
20151018_165552.jpg
20151105_174409.jpg
20151105_000206.jpg
this is the one I finished inside last year uses 2 40w and 2 23w

I did agree with that all depends how close you got your lights to the bud also what kinda of training I bet if you would of Scrog that you would of got more ..cfl are good for that cause you can get them really close to the even canopy ...
20151018_165552.jpg
20151105_174409.jpg
20151105_000206.jpg
this is the one I finished inside last year uses 2 40w and 2 23w

i see you got the chips in the back :drool: good munchies when your timing the sticky hands make it easy to pick up chips lol :yummy:

lots of issues here... first the moving... if you go to flower today, you need 8 weeks, minimum. And then after that you have to dry it for another week. This might not be your time...

Happy Frog soil is also a problem.. it turns acidic towards mid flower... not at all what you want your plants to finish out in. Get some Ocean Forest for your final container and since you need some real soil in this mix, transplanting is mandatory for a trouble free grow.

Next, pH. 6.8 is at the very top end of the scale for soil. 6.8 will not work... you will have deficiencies. Adjust your fluids to 6.5 every time.

Hope this helps!
Emmie

Back
Top Bottom