When to stop nutes soil grown plants

dieselskunk

My 1st grow is going great, I had to tie up plants due to buds bending them down. So as far as nutes I use dyna-gro bloom. But I want to stop feeding before harvest so that the smoke is not harsh. skunk#1 is the main crop. No way to flush plants unfortunately. The photo shows current bud growth
0013503.JPG

Thanks for the ideas. I do plan to use just plain water, not sure what ph I have.Not sure how many more weeks but I finally saw some red hairs on some buds so I am going to stop nutes and water them well. I am happy with the first grow. I will check the ph and my next grow I will keep better notes and records. Seeds from Dutch Passion are probably the reason this grow went as well as it did.

Thanks for the ideas. I do plan to use just plain water, not sure what ph I have.Not sure how many more weeks but I finally saw some red hairs on some buds so I am going to stop nutes and water them well. I am happy with the first grow. I will check the ph and my next grow I will keep better notes and records. Seeds from Dutch Passion are probably the reason this grow went as well as it did.

If the pistils are just turning you may want to wait a few more days you might have more swell to go

I might wait on the big plant in the picture, the others are starting and it has not. But if I do add nutes it would be at 25% less to avoid the harsh smoke. I took 2 cuttings off the big plant to see if I can clone it. I know this is late but if I could clone this one I would be thrilled.

I might wait on the big plant in the picture, the others are starting and it has not. But if I do add nutes it would be at 25% less to avoid the harsh smoke. I took 2 cuttings off the big plant to see if I can clone it. I know this is late but if I could clone this one I would be thrilled.

I hear you can reveg a plant after harvest and then clone that so try both and read more into both sides

Back
Top Bottom