When will she be done?

Dopeasbiggame

I'm a first time grower and I'm growing Candy Cane Autoflowring seeds from Crop kings my plants are frosty and stinky and I don't have a microscop to properly check the plant out so I need som advice some advice some wisdom some something it's been growing 12weeks total and it's in the 7th week in flowering I'm able to keep the temp at 83 degrees and humidity at 36 HELP ME

Okay I order from King crop seeds a lot how long is your flowering time I am at 11 weeks flowering time on an 8 to 9 weeks strain regular blueberry if you don't have a microscope the only other way I know how to do it is at least 80% amber colored hairs leaving 20% white or less most of the strings take a little longer when growing at home because in crop seeds grows almost under perfect conditions

420-magazine-mobile881971496.jpg

Okay I order from King crop seeds a lot how long is your flowering time I am at 11 weeks flowering time on an 8 to 9 weeks strain regular blueberry if you don't have a microscope the only other way I know how to do it is at least 80% amber colored hairs leaving 20% white or less most of the strings take a little longer when growing at home because in crop seeds grows almost under perfect conditions

Ironically I too was having to run my crop king strains into the 11th and 12th week on their "8 to 10 week" advertised harvest finish. I went back to Amsterdam strains and now my "8 week" strains finish in 8 weeks.

General rule of thumb is to harvest when you begin to see amber trichomes. Amber trichomes have reached their peak and the THC is starting to decline. Enlarging photos is the best way to gauge.

As ImHigh mentioned, you could wait until the pistils (hairs) have predominately dried (orange / red).

I have a Sour Jack fem from CKS that I thought was the Candy Cane auto. She's been at 12/12 for over 11 weeks now.

Good luck :Namaste:

At 9 weeks your crystals are just going to be cloudy you're not going to have any amber crystals yet I like my landrace strains

2 or 3 weeks but if you keep posting pictures on this host every so often we can help you find out when it's completely right trying to get a magnifier before it gets that far you want quality Medical

Ok so then this leads me to another question I had 5 plants total growing all on the same routine and timeline all started the same day but they all look different like some are moving slower the others why is that?

This can be caused by a few different things but main thing I would say would be maybe a mix up in seeds large seed banks sometimes can get seeds misplaced the other thing is each plant is like a person they all take their own time they may have all went into flowering at one time but they may have came into flowering at different days not to mention stress and plants can stop them and placement in the light can control how they form

Back
Top Bottom