Which Breeders Are You Using?

Bonza is debt card friendly Grizzwald :) and credit card of course, also bit coin for those who use it.
Breeders;
Cali connection, damn I've grown some fine bud from there seeds, and never a prob with the strains, not once. They were Trainwreck, green crack, og kush and pineapple skunk.

Barneys farm (hermie prone) I've got cookies and critical kush, I want a full male though for breeding, and I truely believe when ya do find that 1 in 10 or 20 from barneys it has been so good that I don't care about all there indiscretions, and there are a lot of em. I can recommend LSD, blue cheese, liberty haze vanilla kush and am giving critical and cookies a good go. I don't recommend the following as they seemed to be nothing like stated... acapulco gold, tangerine dream, and there autos. Pineapple chunk tastes great but is an ordinary strain not worth the extensive effort to get correct.

TH seeds. Mk Ultra is awesome as, not a yielded, reasonable stable strain. There Koma kush pheno know as darkstar is one heavy hitter too. Mad potent effect wise, almost deceptive from it's appearance.

Greenhouse seeds. Ah covered in opinions and here say. All strains of there's I've personally grown have turned out great, particularly the older names in the strain game, widow, rhino, northern etc, big bang, the doctor super critical were all heaps of fun and pretty much exactly as described. It's just seems to be a love hate thing for em, but of four users I know including myself I would reccomend them all day for reliablity. No huge suprises from them. Very good.

There my main ones so far, but I know there are more reliable ones, sensi, seedman etc but Im looking for the rare freak strains that are hard to get a good version of.

Herbies vs bonza? Sorry bonza wins all day and every day, and I use both multiple times in Australia. Bonza 100% devilery of correct product. herbies, 75% correct and they seem to decide weather or not you want regular or feminised. I wanted reg and got fem, put my summer breeding program out substantially. I like em both and they both go above and beyond, but for 0 mistakes I believe bonza cares more then herbies about there reputation. Big thanks to both for there awesome service but due to all the above and herbies having half the breeders and none of the strains I want ever in stock I'll go with bonza, always have em in stock.

Amsterdam marijuana seeds gets a bad rap here from keyboard warriors who won't spend over $2 shipping for anything half stealth, but in all fairness I have a friend who got all his seeds, so not a scam, as some will review em, however none of the free seeds promised. And there strain ak47 xtrm is proving to be a hell of a plant :)

Crop king is doing well too, but there strains are all lower yielders and seem to have no reason why, nor do they seem to care at all about it. Maybe worth a shot if you can figure a way to grow more then there advertised yield. I wanted to try grow a decent amount from one of there plants to see if it can be done, but they won't even both to reply with info. Will have to see how others who use em yield, there thc content is great and from plants on here, they seem to live up to claimed resin. Crop king is a wait n see in my mind. Seems your money must be in there bank to even get any interest from those guys, king no reply. Sorry Crop king, talk to your customers and treat all cannabis growers with a bit more respect. We could easily make your strains famous.

These reviews will mostly relate to Australians wondering this, as plants were all grown in southern hemispeher..... Thats an excuse to help out the less reputable seed banks I mentioned ha ha. Yet to see the goods from them. Most I know use herbies and bonza with great success.

Hope this helps
KJC420

Thanks man for putting the time into a great response.... I'm excited about a bubba kush from Medicann I've got going Atm, but time will tell..

No worries and thanks :) yeah it's great to start a new strain, there's always an expectation, and often a suprise :) It's definitely never boring ha ha. I've seen so much bubba on tv, online and in books etc ha ha, it will be great to hopefully hear some first hand experience with it!

Best of luck Grizz!
KJC420

I have an Auto THC Bomb from Bomb Seeds going on outdoors on 55° north with a coastal climate, and it just exploded 2 weeks ago and the many bud sites are now packed with trichomes:) oh yeah and it's had a rough time with first wet, then hot weather and since it's quite guerilla I haven't been able to feed as much as I wanted - it's just unstoppable.
Since I ordered their Hash Bomb for my next indoor grow before I witnessed this outdoor explosion, I am now very excited to see how it grows.

I've seen a few thc bombs grown, and know of a few more going in this year, I've seen em res up pretty hard lol :) keeps us posted how she turns PGR! Would be great to see!

Happy growing 420
KJC420

I prefer Peak Seeds BC. They keep it simple, germination is almost 100%, and their genetics are great. I have grown their Northern Lights, Northernberry, Skunkberry - all highly recommended.

3weeks five days into flower or rather since flip..
Medicann bubba kush.. I can't wait to grow this strain again. I f'ed her up. I knew she'd be amazing in veg and stripped her for clones. Light got kicked out of clone box and I lost them all.. She was just a main and lower branch before flip.
image34784.jpg

Samsara spiritual punk.. Slow veg growth, never stretched like I'd hoped after switch. Loads of branches, a lot of pruning...
image34785.jpg
image34783.jpg

Right now I have HSO sour diesel auto and TH Seeds photo Bubblegum at work.
Curious about the Dutch Passion and THC bomb autos.

HSO Sour Diesel auto
auto_day_88_sd2_pre_harvest_shot_2.jpg

auto_day_86_sd3_harvest_profile_pic.jpg
auto_day_77_sd1_plucked_before_topview.jpg
auto_day_77_sd1_plucked_before_harvest_profile.jpg
auto_day_77_sd1_plucked_before_harvest_closeup.jpg

sd2_auto_pre_harvest_pics_profile.jpg
sd2_auto_pre_harvest_pics_profile2.jpg
sd2_auto_pre_harvest_pics_bud.jpg

The bubba kush is a bubblegum x masterkush

Hey Grizz, an awesome thread you got started here going to be very informative for a lot of people.

Atm I'm pretty happy with dutch passion. I have grown an auto from fast buds which was good also, had trouble with alot of bomb reg seeds but they were as you'd say older versions of their current seeds.
I also like sweet seeds for the colour they get in their strains however they can be pretty variable, but the bloody skunk is a very nice strain.

I'm curious if anyone Haas used any heavyweight seeds strains? Some of those look real nice.

Anyways, I'm primarily Dutch passion, I'm 2/2 with germ and successful grows. First was strawberry cough my current grow is blueberry both are fem. Had absolutely no issue with hermies and that's saying a lot because the weather here had my grows in very hot temps. Most people say blueberry hermies but mine's really been a trooper, with what its been through.
The strawberry cough is one I can't wait to do again because first round I made mistakes, didn't keep to a proper routine, ph issues, N issues and also low and high temperature probs but like the blue the SC still pumped all the way to harvest her buds ended up very leafy but that's my fault and why I can't wait to grow out the other 2 beans I have.
Ill share a few pics of my top 3 I've grown. My big outdoor girl was bagseed so won't count her haha

Dutch passion Blueberry FEM
SAM_04526.JPG

SAM_03653.JPG

Strawberry cough FEM (did end up with mould late flower, human error again though)
IMAG17323.jpg
IMAG16373.jpg

Now out of the 3 bloody skunks this is my best, 1 went male(non-fem auto) and 2 were good but second wasn't as good due to 12/12 rather then 18/6 whole grow.
This one was a fan favorite to everyone I gave some, although don't find these autos worth growing unless your doing a lot at a time.
IMAG1390_1.jpg
11041372_1569657366649461_596135438_n.jpg
11056752_1569657319982799_507152706_n.jpg

this is the bloody skunk auto next to the dutch passion SC
IMAG14606.jpg

Hope that adds something more to the thread :)

Sour diesel auto :jawdropper: (nice lawns)
DP Blueberry :drool:

I still can't believe my eyes when it comes to that sour diesel auto. I've never seen buds that fat.

Here are my recommendations.

First and foremost, DNA Genetics/Reserva Privada. I've grown a few of their strains, and it is straight fire. Excellent vigour and extremely potent weed.

Serious Seeds - They have some nice genetics, and the AK I grew was quite hardy. I put that poor plant through hell, and it still tried to reward me.

Big Buddha - I'm very impressed with the 2 strains of theirs I'm growing currently. Will definitely buy from them again.

Nirvana - Alot of the A grade stuff I've smoked over the years, has been from Nirvana. Good genetics at a reasonable price. My order of White Rhino and Aurora Indica have reached SA shores.

Sannies - For pretty much the same reason as Nirvana. The New Blue Diesel I grew out was an excellent smoke and smelled wonderful.

Breeders I will probably be ordering from in the future:

Female Seeds - I've seen some excellent grows of their genetics right here on 420mag. Enough reason for me.

Royal Queen Seeds - My mentor swears by them, and he can't afford to dick around with shitty genetics.

Dutch Passion - They have some nice strains, and they have been around for a long time with some decent reviews behind their names.

I currently am interested in the pepper mint kush as well, maybe it's the name or the thought of making chocolate pepper mont kush cookies :drool: My current lsd by barney's has taken a shit load of bugs and my fuck ups and she's still thriving. For autos i like sweet seeds for colors and philosopher's for structure. Grass-o-matics for being a random seed kit i bought has had a 100% germination rate plants have all been on the smaller side which isn't really to bad for outdoor terrace growing but yields could be better. Purple haze #1 by postronics was a huge plant for my first ever plant she ended up being about 325gr with no extra nutes just some horse fertilizer that i pre mixed into the soil. Sensi seeds skunk is one that's grown around here up in the mountains the most just because everone likes it mold resistance.

HSO sour blueberry...
image23745.jpg

Back
Top Bottom