Which LED sponsor?

Hi.

I'm investigating the possibility of getting a new grow light for our 4' x 4' x 6.5' Fusion Hut 600D. I don't have any budget money for a new light so I'm looking for a good quality LED light from one of the 420 Magazine sponsors.

I know very little about lights. All I know for sure is that I want a light that lets me see the real colours of the plants without having to turn the lights off, doesn't crank up the electricity bill, and a light that is light weight and doesn't get too hot. We currently have Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED in our other 2 tents but I can't afford one of those. But, something comparable would be awesome!

I also need to buy the light from someone who will ship to Canada and not for an outrageous amount.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:Namaste:

It's a thought but I'm already about to start a sponsored grow with Weedseedsexpress, 420 Magazine, GeoFlora and Dynomyco (sp?). I don't feel it would be fair of me to ask for anything else right now.

It's a thought but I'm already about to start a sponsored grow with Weedseedsexpress, 420 Magazine, GeoFlora and Dynomyco (sp?). I don't feel it would be fair of me to ask for anything else right now.
I believe @ViparSpectra was looking for additional product reviewers. Having another grower's journal that is in the GSC comparative would be a great opportunity for both of you. Just throwing it out there HG! Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom