Which Grow Light For The Price? Best Price For The Best Light

Fietchen

I looking for a new light you recommend for me? I using still the older COB leds single Cob Chips total Wattage 220 so 4 x 55w COB leds. I ask yesterday someone in a Grow Shop and he says it's better to Update to a new Led with better efficiency and less money for Energie cost. What you think Update to a New Panel???

I found 3 Panels in Europe

My Tent size are 80x80x160cm

Mars Hydro led

Spider Farmer

But Mars Hydro 3000 also good value ore maybe better?
I'm not a fan of the QB Boards. If I were to buy one light for veg and flower I would rather pick a strip LED fixture. QB boards works but LED strip lights have way better coverage and spread.
PHLIZON PH-B6 320W Full-spectrum Dimmable UV/IR LED Grow Light High PPFD Indoor Plant Light
phlizon_phb6_led_grow_light-_3 (1).jpg

Cheapest one Philzon have, 320w.

I don't which one FCE ore FC 3000

a simple rule is stuff the biggest light you can in to the space you have available. you want wall to wall light in an indoor grow. the edges of my lights are less than one inch away from the wall of the grow spaces on all four sides.

@bluter and @Wastei gave good recommendations. Wall to wall coverage with a bar light will give you maximum coverage, even light distribution, and minimal hot spots. This will enable you to produce the absolute most amount you can in whatever space you’re using.

ks3000/FCE/FC3000 anyone will do a great job.
My advice get one of the mars 3000's having app control now is a nice upgrade also prob cheaper.
My to cent i own the older FCE3000 and FC3000 and i have two ks2500.
Do feel in veg the ks2500 dose a better job. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom