Which Grow Light For The Price? Best Price For The Best Light

The Marses seem to be absent of any 660 & 780
and have a separate IR & UV bar?

I mean sure seems you kinda want 300watts? Since you want to exchange for the KS3000 or Mars 3000's
but you kinda still have extra power with the cobs if you want.. so ???? up to you man.
If you're not thinking about going to a 3x3' in the near future I'd just get to growing.
You right i have the right led the KS 2500 yes?;) then i use it and i can Add if i want a cob ore 2 but that's maybe overkill.. Guys you are best here thank you

been trying not to go down the "rabbit" hole - concerning lights - have a few QB's that work great BUT it's been a while since up-dating - looking for a good QB that has good light penetration

strip light rigs have superseded the qb tech now. most qb's on offer will be built using old components now. a strip rig will update your gear better.

You right i have the right led the KS 2500 yes?;) then i use it and i can Add if i want a cob ore 2 but that's maybe overkill.. Guys you are best here thank you
I'd stick with the KS... I kinda like the design with the spacing.. you can experiment with angle some cobs down the middle or from the sides.
The KS claims longer lifespan and better uniformity than the counter parts, and you can get the driver instantly out of the tent it seems.

I'd stick with the KS... I kinda like the design with the spacing.. you can experiment with angle some cobs down the middle or from the sides.
The KS claims longer lifespan and better uniformity than the counter parts, and you can get the driver instantly out of the tent it seems.
I’m also a fan of @ViparSpectra. I think they are using the newest technology. CL🍀

Yeah that's Kick Ass put the driver where you want :) in winter times i place it inside in summer outside..

Settled my new light in my Tent but the hight is a problem :(

IMG_20231101_210405.jpg
IMG_20231101_210358.jpg

If you have another 2 pulleys hang it with four your be able to get it to the top of your tent.
IF it fits past the fan etc.
If not at least your be able to get it higher.
Settled my new light in my Tent but the hight is a problem :(

IMG_20231101_210405.jpg
IMG_20231101_210358.jpg

you can move the filter outside of the tent for some extra room.
but you have enough room still for some decent plants. a bit a lst training to keep em low goes a long way.
and blast em with lighting during the flip to prevent stretching.

How that's happens? The electricity is out why the led dimming?
IMG_20231102_011650.jpg
Is your supply voltage in your country 230v and what voltage does the actual driver say on the light fitting? Is it 110v.
I think this was the issue with my lights

What brand is it ? I had 2 phlizon 1000w lights do it, they are sending out new drivers as im an electrician and can swap them out
So judging by the OPs posts in this thread I don't think he's a competent with electrical work as you are mate!! 🤔
Although some members here think swapping a driver on a light is not classed as electrical work!! 🤔
This thread just got interesting again!

So judging by the OPs posts in this thread I don't think he's a competent with electrical work as you are mate!! 🤔
Although some members here think swapping a driver on a light is not classed as electrical work!! 🤔
This thread just got interesting again!
I think his driver is a separate unit and not integral to the structure of the fitting and its not a phlizon light i dont think

been trying not to go down the "rabbit" hole - concerning lights - have a few QB's that work great BUT it's been a while since up-dating - looking for a good QB that has good light penetration
QBs do have better penetration than strips! Strips run cooler with a wider spread but you can counter this with QBs by hanging them higher!
The new AC Infinity QBs look very good too!!

Back
Top Bottom