White Cheese Auto Under Two Mars Reflectors 48x5W

so this is how you get the best POV in a spidermite situation :thumb: they'll never stand a chance - Just :surrender: you little bastards

20160304_120137.jpg

funny enough the fish mix doesn't smell once it's in the soil I might use grow this run because i find the plants don't use up the N fast enough with the cfl and the fish mix sits for a while in the pot. congrats on the grow very impressive :p

funny enough the fish mix doesn't smell once it's in the soil I might use grow this run because i find the plants don't use up the N fast enough with the cfl and the fish mix sits for a while in the pot. congrats on the grow very impressive :p

I just heared it was really fishy smelling. I will try it out then :)

And thanks for the congrats. It could have gone a bit better but it was a descend yield under the circumstances. really stupid of me putting them in the same box to start with. did'nt think of it before the roots was one big entangled ball.

well now im back in soil for a while and it will be awesome. just need to rid me self of those few mites i found lurking around a bit.

Dry wight on the two hydro cheeses was 103g ( big one of the two was about 70-72g)

the small sick one in soil gave me 17g

so a total of 120g if grown in each there own hydro box i think my results would have been way better

On the smokey side of thing. the tree plants taste waaaay different. the big hydro tasted earthy an pine-ish and reminds in taste alot of the white widow i think.

Small one in hydro tastes the BEST og all tree its very sweet and thick in the taste almost overwhelming for the mouth. it have a very nice aftertaste of something like strawberry or forest fruit mix. the last one in soil are the most pure in taste not that storng in taste as the other two. but was also vut a week or two earlier in bloom then the rest.

the felling is very seditive body stone. my friends like it ALOT some of the bet buss their ever had they keep saying when smoking it. i think it is god but not that good. i think they are just use to only getting high thc low cbd. this is medium in thc and pretty high in cbd. i think thats why they get more that stony hash type high out of it mayby?

All in all a very good smoke. yield wise seems to be unstable from seed to seed typical auto issue. but i think most of it was do to my own grow error.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

ok quick question are you using alg-a-mic (sea weed) instead of root stimulant because they are no where near the same thing the bio bizz root stimulant is call root juice seems to work, but alg-a-mic is more of a additive/ plant health stimulator making them more resistant to pests/under/overwatering. It's kinda like the acti-vera they came out with. (acti-vera is made from aloe)
This time I'm following:
Untitled124.png

The last one I used was the one downloaded from the biobizz website but again I think it was too much N which caused some bad clawing and a bit of yellowing in some areas of my leaves. I ended up having to flush earlier then i normally would.
771-1181.jpg

To be completely honest lately I've been following the first one but not using the alg-a-mic as a folic spray. It's been at about 1 ml/l from the get go, not sure if this helps but seems to be not doing any harm. My plants seem to be a dark green almost to dark but shortly maybe next week they should start to fatten up and I'll stop the fish mix/grow shortly when they stop there stretching and then they will be getting just bloom. Other then that man your plants look nice and they seem to be a good size and healthy. Keep mind that not all plants are built the same and will react to the Nutes in their own way. Some with shorter life spans actually can handle more Nutes the 4-6 weeks of there life depending on how long they will be alive. Sweet skunk autos are done in 7.5 so they seem to love the nutes but I'm trying to follow the one from Alchimia/Philosopher seeds to the letter.

Peace be with you and stay green
:high-five:&:Namaste:

great stuff man! i just went through your journals. nice little monsters :thumb:
I am in 3rd week with some autos and i follow a vary similar biobizz schedule to yours. I have used the whole bizz series 10 years ago, in light feeding sched and with photo's, with some happy ends. Since then i tried some other nutes (bloodmeal and seaweed, batguano, AN, all different taste but good results). Now i want to go back to biobizz and to try a relatively heavier schedule. I wonder if you have you made any changes to your schedule since you tested it in this grow.
Did you noticed early N deficiency(in late flowering) after quiting bioGrow in week 3 of flowering?
Do you think BioHeaven makes a difference in the overall grow if you use all the rest except this?
:joint:

great stuff man! i just went through your journals. nice little monsters :thumb:
I am in 3rd week with some autos and i follow a vary similar biobizz schedule to yours. I have used the whole bizz series 10 years ago, in light feeding sched and with photo's, with some happy ends. Since then i tried some other nutes (bloodmeal and seaweed, batguano, AN, all different taste but good results). Now i want to go back to biobizz and to try a relatively heavier schedule. I wonder if you have you made any changes to your schedule since you tested it in this grow.
Did you noticed early N deficiency(in late flowering) after quiting bioGrow in week 3 of flowering?
Do you think BioHeaven makes a difference in the overall grow if you use all the rest except this?
:joint:

sorry for the late response i did not use biobizz in the hydro grow white cheese tho i used GHE tri pack only.

Bioheaven does make a difference i just can't afford it on my budget right now. But will add it into the regime at some point. Did use bioheaven for about the first four years of growing and it did the plants good indeed only drawback i seem to remember with the bioheaven is that it tends to give the strains a very similar sweet taste so they in my opinion taste to uniformed inbetween the strains. ithink if one added some regular molasses to the feeding instead of bioheaven you will avoid the uniformed sweet taste mayby. never could find the right mollasses localy so just keeped tothe bioheaven back then.

:Namaste:.

Back
Top Bottom