UK Cheese Auto Grow

Day 33 - same day different angle.
Needed to spend a little time looking over this little one. View from the side is looking very nice as well.

Really, I’m not seeing much “clawing”.

The second image on this page clearly shows typical clawing due to excessive N.
:passitleft:
Awesome resource however I thought the last line on that page was interesting where it said "Make sure you're using "Bloom Nutrients" once in flower to avoid this issue." It certainly enforces the idea to keep the Nitrogen levels down especially during flowering. Thanks for the share.

Day 36 - Stretch is continuing.
The little girl is getting much thirstier. I have increased the daily feed from 400ml to 750ml to get a small amount of runoff from the hempy bucket.

Day 38 - Stretch appears to still be working hard. Now at 12inches from node topping. I'm hoping for at least another 6-9 inches of grow in the stretch. Then again I have height restrictions so much more than that could create an issue with the light distance.

Beginning to see some forming of colas crowns on the top of some of the original larger branches that were LST'd out a few days ago. I had thought before that seeing those perhaps signaled the end of stretch approaching so we shall see. Every plant is different as you folks always say.

Day 42 - Well the stretch continues like gang busters. Measured this morning and it's gained another 2 inches since last the last picture with the tape.
What I'm finding so amazing is the amount of secondary branches with developing colas heads that are pretty much on the same level as the original LST branches. This is a very easy grow at this point. However it is a very demanding thirsty girl.

I really want to go in there and start plucking off the first 4" of leaves!
Ok, so now I'm confused. I thought you had issues with defoliation. So when you say first 4" are you referring to the top 4" or the bottom 4" and why for all of the above. I was sure you felt the fans were very important to the entire process.

Day 45 - I cleaned out some of the growth and especially the dead and dying way down low.
Very impressed with the size of the nodes and branches underneath.

Day 54 - I did another little manicure on the little one after this photo and it opened up some areas to show what's really going on with the buds. Just removed some older dying fans all around seen here.

Back
Top Bottom