white russian

shmicky

can any1 tell me wts up with this plant ? this is one of2 WR i have and the other one is same age bothe cuttings bt tis one dose not seem to be growin ? any info would be gr8.:peacetwo:
white_russian9.jpg

Photo01241.jpg

get a dome, spray inside of dome with water, put dome over plants. respray dome at least twice a day. clones like humidity to start their life.

dont forget to keep the roots warm,seedling mats wroks great.another tip ad a bit of hydrogaurd with your cloning solution.can u get any better shots then that?looks like a sativa dominet strain.how close are the nodes staying?

dont forget to keep the roots warm,seedling mats wroks great.another tip ad a bit of hydrogaurd with your cloning solution.can u get any better shots then that?looks like a sativa dominet strain.how close are the nodes staying?

plant65.jpg

thay r close lk. the roots r nice n warm and the other 1 has well grew, i have a dome over at the mo bt still no change.

plant65.jpg

thay r close lk. the roots r nice n warm and the other 1 has well grew, i have a dome over at the mo bt still no change.

looks like a really healthy plant.looks like it could use a bit of Nitrogen.ive never grow this strain but ive heard nuttin but good things about it.i mean u cant go wrong with white widow and ak47.

looks like a really healthy plant.looks like it could use a bit of Nitrogen.ive never grow this strain but ive heard nuttin but good things about it.i mean u cant go wrong with white widow and ak47.

it is into is 5th week of veg and has not grew well nt much, the other i hav is over a foot tall. this one remains at 5 inc, maybe it could be air lock i dnt no.
thanx 4 the support will try wt you have suggested

:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom