White Widow Auto - 600 & 300W Full Spectrum LED Tent Grow

Sorry Bud i am at work... I work for a legal grow up north america, no tech in building... So only at lunch... Any who the average mixture should be between 4 to 1 and 5 to 1, water to peroxide... make sure you are using 3% peroxide for mix... and water normally... You can add to nutes if that is the next watering in your cycle... . Green evening...

Cut all the tops off 143 grams wet hoping for 1.5 still Maybe 40 grams wet left on the plant to see if it mautres anymore under the light now that is can see it stay tuned for total dry weight

Day 29 for wwa #2 she’s looking beautiful lol I couldn’t be happier with her other than it’s a bit of a pain to water her with nutes bc she takes up the enitre pot never have that problem with ther first one as it was only 15 inches tall max but super happy with the results got to burn a little bud that I cut off 3 days ago taste is great and the high is better than I expected and it truly is amazing to finally sample the final product of my countless hours of worrying and reading now time for it to cure but as far as this second one I’m more laid back started feeding earlier topped and believe I have my lights figured out also the hell with 24/0 unless it’s winter even then I give some credit to switching to 20/4 next water in #2 is gonna b straight tiger bloom she has had nothing but grow big and big bloom thus far

Sup Solid... Hey man you doing well, and you still worry a little much... LMAO JK... It is definately not uncommon to have a few leaves die... Natural as it changes to budding as it starts sucking everything to the bud process... That being said you can still over nute if not careful so stick to your gameplan and I think you are in good shape... Looks moderately better than the last one around this time... Super nice and full, green and lush... You got it right so far .... Green days to ya bro, and to all

Day 48 first flush for her she’s really starting to put on weight and becoming super frosty even standing in front of the tent I wreak of weed lol this feels and grows and looks entirely different than the first I started #3 she’s been about 2 days above soil nothing exciting with her yet for another 12-14 days but I’m going to try and mimic this grow for number 3 without topping it twice although it’s making just as much but just more dense and less stem I feel really would like to hit 3 zips with this plant about 35-40 days to go we will find out

Back
Top Bottom