Oldhippie59 2nd Auto Grow: Cream, White Widow, Lowryder2, LA Fruta Berry, Grapefruit Kush

Update my friends
well after a week with no air or heat in my house I had to purchase a new system old one was going on 19 years Glad to be done with that!
The 2 LA Berry Fruta probably will not make it Don’t know if I shocked them because I up potted or just a different soil maybe genetics don’t know.

Oh no I have an infiltrator one of my Sour low Ryder 2 has gone rouge (male) I hope I removed him in time he was sitting in the tent with the Grapefruit kush sisters.

Comparison

1615748271264.jpeg

Trimmed the Grapefruit Kush sisters today they are pumping out the leaves and so many I have trimmed them a few times-and we have a new addition to the Family she is a GDP strain got the seed out some dispensary GDP that was super strong and tasty.

Update the plants are doing ok.

Hi there, :passitleft: everything looks so green, it makes a guy wanna hang out:popcorn: and see how it grows:yummy:. Are you gonna collect pollen?
Smile and stay stoneder

Hi there, :passitleft: everything looks so green, it makes a guy wanna hang out:popcorn: and see how it grows:yummy:. Are you gonna collect pollen?
Smile and stay stoneder
Hello my friend! yes I collected some pollen in a baggie and spread some of it on a White Widow bud to see if I get some seeds. Getting ready to start my outdoor grow.

Back
Top Bottom