Oldhippie59 2nd Auto Grow: Cream, White Widow, Lowryder2, LA Fruta Berry, Grapefruit Kush

Update
Cream Auto in the ground
Creme auto outdoor 7 gal pot 50 days from sprout

IMG_20210427_062828570.jpg

Update
Close up Sour Low Ryder 2
Thanks @Bill284 I am trying to grow a Variety so I have plenty , The truth is I give a lot away to friends and family who have medical problems and just want some relief from pain mainly arthritis. I take pride in knowing that a person can eat a edible or smoke and get some relief and happiness instead of popping prescriptions or over the counter drugs.

Thanks @Bill284 I am trying to grow a Variety so I have plenty , The truth is I give a lot away to friends and family who have medical problems and just want some relief from pain mainly arthritis. I take pride in knowing that a person can eat a edible or smoke and get some relief and happiness instead of popping prescriptions or over the counter drugs.
I think that is just fantastic my friend.
Too bad we don't all have access to great medication. :green_heart:

Good job mate very nice for an outside auto
My own white widow got a little yellow also , well it went a bit yellow from the top , seems to be back on track now , i moved her to the front so i could keep an eye on her , thinks shes about 8 weeks now

that is her to the left side . white widow autoflower , they seem to be good plants to grow

, i maybe should have thrown her in 10 gallon of soil not 7 gals, she might have went from seed to harvest without touching

P1160376.JPG

My own white widow got a little yellow also , well it went a bit yellow from the top , seems to be back on track now , i moved her to the front so i could keep an eye on her , thinks shes about 8 weeks now

that is her to the left side . white widow autoflower , they seem to be good plants to grow

, i maybe should have thrown her in 10 gallon of soil not 7 gals, she might have went from seed to harvest without tI like

, i maybe should have thrown her in 10 gallon of soil not 7 gals, she might have went from seed to harvest without touching

P1160376.JPG
Thanks my friend! I like the WW strain it is a good one for yard work. I was worried because I transplanted all my autos in the ground but so far so good.

P1160376.JPG
I think I am moving to 7-10 gal next indoor grow.

Update.

Beautiful my friend @Oldhippie59 .
Your air pot is upside down. Its easy to do and i have a mother in an upside down pot.hehe.
Water will leak out those holes in the top row, and cause problems.
Flip it and fill it or duct tape the inside of the top row and fill it.
Otherwise you will curse your choice of pot.
They are amazing. I show how to use them in my clone thread.
Great garden, can't wait to see that as big as an orchard.
Bill

Wow that’s what I like about this site something as simple as an upside down airport was overlooked by me and my good friend Bill284 helped me out thanks my friend!
Your garden is terrific. I am looking forward to seeing them grow.
I have had a delay in my outdoor garden. So my soil is still cooking.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom