Oldhippie59 2nd Auto Grow: Cream, White Widow, Lowryder2, LA Fruta Berry, Grapefruit Kush

Seeds! I love making seeds! But under very controlled conditions haha! I made some Purple Punch and some White Widow x Durban Poison and just a few of a couple other experiments. I used to be bummed about males, now not so much. I've got two GSC plants and I hope they are a male and a female so a can make some of those as well.
Pollen chuckers paradise is a great ongoing journal for seed heads.
Smile and stay stoneder

Seeds! I love making seeds! But under very controlled conditions haha! I made some Purple Punch and some White Widow x Durban Poison and just a few of a couple other experiments. I used to be bummed about males, now not so much. I've got two GSC plants and I hope they are a male and a female so a can make some of those as well.
Pollen chuckers paradise is a great ongoing journal for seed heads.
Smile and stay stoneder
I love GSC!

Oldhippie59 grows some Autos

This is my second grow 8 autos and 2 bag seeds in to separate tents.

Strains

AUTOS
Cream. INDICA
White Widow. INDIA/SATIVA
LA Fruta Berry INDICA
Low Ryder 2 INDICA/SATIVA

BAG SEEDS
Grapefruit Kush (auto) INDICA/SATIVA
Unknown (reg) ????

Lights and equipment

1 LED 600 watt Burple
1 LED 600 Watt sun type
1 Mars Hydro 600 watt TS 600 LED
1 32x32x60 tent
1 24x48x50 tent
1 4 inch exhaust fan in each tent
2 clip fans
1 small floor fan
2 small ceramic heaters

Medium
FoxFarm Happy Frog Potting Soil
Black Gold Organic Potting Soil
3 gal air pots 3 ea
3 gal reg pot 1 ea
5 gal reg pot 2 ea
7 gal reg pot 1 ea
1 gal reg pot 1 ea ( going to up pot soon)

Nutrients
GeoFlora
Bloom
6051E6E5-12BF-4C44-999F-CC12766AA176.jpeg
DCB2B2FB-6A15-43B3-A8F7-51CB65F5821D.jpeg
76C768BD-EBD7-4A5D-BB35-73F17428F793.jpeg
BB2C8EEC-794D-4546-91F5-C4DB2EF7A2A5.jpeg
2F2E7FA6-07B8-4207-BD96-5BAE625EB178.jpeg
D4E52CE5-7CD6-4DE5-BF52-8B4AFEFF4C43.jpeg
8B5F8612-A044-4D49-AA8A-C8CA7DF9D551.jpeg
1D112AE6-C575-4DC7-882C-C4AEA0C0AD5C.jpeg
Veg
Where do you order those black pots from ? I cant recall what they are called tho ?.

Taste test complete and the results are in.
Taste- Smooth and cool no harshness pepper, earthy, fruity
Smell- perfume with a hint of grape and pepper
Effects- All I can say is it gets you feeling real good right away very uplifting then the body gets numb but in a good way not couch lock so it is very good for pain it also clears the head and makes colors more vibrant. I enjoyed reading, playing my bass and sitting outside with my German Shepherd the effects lasted 2-3 hrs off one small bowl so I would say great strain I will order these seeds again.

New pictures and updates on the grow coming tomorrow.

Sour Low Ryder 2

Hello my friend hope you are well. I don't know how I have been missing out on such beautiful ladies, but I'll hangout now if that's ok. Stellar work my friend. Love the air pots . But you have some pretty big pots there for the others also.
I don't know where your located but.
I'm curious though. The forest is bare so looks like spring is just starting but your girls are finishing flower? How is that?
Bill

Hello my friend hope you are well. I don't know how I have been missing out on such beautiful ladies, but I'll hangout now if that's ok. Stellar work my friend. Love the air pots . But you have some pretty big pots there for the others also.
I don't know where your located but.
I'm curious though. The forest is bare so looks like spring is just starting but your girls are finishing flower? How is that?
Bill
Hey Bill I’m doing fine hope you are as well. Yes please hang out and any tips would be appreciated. I’m on the east coast, I have been grow ing in tents in a shed no air conditioning just heat and it’s been cool now spring is here and it’s to hot in the tents and I’m in the middle or near the end of an auto grow so I have moved them outside. I am fixing to update my Journal in a moment let me know what you think my friend.

Ok m friends did a lot of moving my ladies around to hot in the tents so we moved out doors to finish.
plant status
White widow auto- outside now in original pot.
Sour Low Ryder 2 autos outside now in original pots.
La Fruta Berry autos both were males pulled them up and made Hash. (Used one to pollinate a bag seed plant)
Bag seed plant- outside in the ground (pollinated to get seeds)
The famous Grapefruit Kush Sisters- outside in the ground.
Cream auto? - outside in original pot. Not sure if this is an auto
GDP auto- outside in the ground.
I think that covers it for now I hope I did not stunt or hurt any of the ladies but you gotta due

what you need for them to survive.

Just found out the strain of the bag seed from the person who gave it to me Purple Haze and I pollinated it with the male La Fruta Berry pollen so does that means I have La Fruta Berry x Purple haze When I get seeds? @Bill284 @Emilya @Fredwak what do you think

Back
Top Bottom