Oldhippie59 2nd Auto Grow: Cream, White Widow, Lowryder2, LA Fruta Berry, Grapefruit Kush

Well, that was the simple answer. Yes, you will get most that are a cross of those two, but you also have a good percentage of those seeds that will be closer to one of the parents or the other, or even grandparents or great grandparents. When you create new seeds like this, you unlock the entire tree of genetics that went into making both of the parents, and that first set of seeds is not stabilized on any one of them. Until that generation of new seeds is bred back to one of the parents or grandparents, a good 20-30% of the offspring are going to be something else, but over a few generations you can stabilize a set of seeds on a particular strain or characteristic. Making your own seeds like this can be very interesting sometimes... you never know exactly what you are going to get. This is why breeding against a landrace strain is so desirable... only one side of the family tree is able to be torn apart in that case and immediately the new line is more stable than most random pairings.

Well, that was the simple answer. Yes, you will get most that are a cross of those two, but you also have a good percentage of those seeds that will be closer to one of the parents or the other, or even grandparents or great grandparents. When you create new seeds like this, you unlock the entire tree of genetics that went into making both of the parents, and that first set of seeds is not stabilized on any one of them. Until that generation of new seeds is bred back to one of the parents or grandparents, a good 20-30% of the offspring are going to be something else, but over a few generations you can stabilize a set of seeds on a particular strain or characteristic. Making your own seeds like this can be very interesting sometimes... you never know exactly what you are going to get. This is why breeding against a landrace strain is so desirable... only one side of the family tree is able to be torn apart in that case and immediately the new line is more stable than most random pairings.
Wow that’s cool info my friend thanks for helping out!

Just found out the strain of the bag seed from the person who gave it to me Purple Haze and I pollinated it with the male La Fruta Berry pollen so does that means I have La Fruta Berry x Purple haze When I get seeds? @Bill284 @Emilya @Fredwak what do you think
How do people get these beautiful plants from bag seed. All I ever got was a headache. I love seeing them in the sunshine. Very nice.
Bill

How do people get these beautiful plants from bag seed. All I ever got was a headache. I love seeing them in the sunshine. Very nice.
Bill
Hey Bill
The purple haze bag seed was from a OZ a friend bought at a legal dispensary in Oregon I think he said it had 4 seeds in the OZ. My current GDP growing outside came out of the middle of a bud from a legal dispensary in DC.
I like the way they look in the sun as well.

Hey Bill
The purple haze bag seed was from a OZ a friend bought at a legal dispensary in Oregon I think he said it had 4 seeds in the OZ. My current GDP growing outside came out of the middle of a bud from a legal dispensary in DC.
I did it a couple times hermied at the end and seeded the room.
I've seen a few people now getting beautiful girls that way.
Bill

Another one bites the dust!
I will definitely grow this strain again Sour LowRyder 2 from New420Guyseeds they are a sponsor check them out. It is just a smooth mellow feel good strain I like it very much.

Hey Bill
You've seen my GDP too right? It's also bag seed i got pics of both up check em out its the one in the garbage can lol I just tried super cropping it and the branches just stood up again lol she's a tom boy rofl .

You've seen my GDP too right? It's also bag seed i got pics of both up check em out its the one in the garbage can lol I just tried super cropping it and the branches just stood up again lol she's a tom boy rofl .
Any suggestions on that I thought they where pretty 90° out. lol i should know i was born in 1990.
Is it just exceptionally vigorous ?.Or did i not crush the fibers enough ?.

Back
Top Bottom