White Widow

I have had great potency with the WW plants. I even harvested one early (due to time constraints) and the buds were pea sized when I cured them. One and your done. My WW plants took months of 12/12 with HPS to produce even the small buds. I had tons of light, FF nutes and had to do a lot of LST and Supercrop to keep her in the tent. I'm growing 2 outdoors now but the frost is going to cause early harvest again i'm affraid. Got clones trying to survive and maybe I can finally finish one off in doors. I'm trying to find a Sativa that flowers out sooner but so far have not found one.

The winner and still champ is White Widow.

I rarely smoke except with a hand full of friends.

So one of those NOT in that hand full walked by me last week after I had smoked with a friend and said he smelled skunk and asked if I had any. I told him id didn't know what he was talking about. I thought he smelled it on me, but he was smelling the half a j I let my friend keep after we smoked.

Any way I felt bad and I do know him fairly well, so I turned him on to a joint a few days later.

He saw me last night and said "best ever, best ever by far" He told me it was in his cigarette pack in his pocket in his pants in a pile on the floor and his wife said "I think we have a skunk in the house"

He told me he smoked it after breakfast and was high until 8pm, then he smoked the other half with two friends and they said best ever.

And that was from a very small clone out side that yielded only 7g. And I picked early before a frost or the neighbors kid wiffed it out. It could have gone 2 or 3 more weeks and it would have been even more potent.

I can now see how the legendary strains got started by someone taking a superb strains clone and breeding it.

Obituary

Obituary November 16th, 2012

White Widow VI

Peacefully after a long struggle, at the age of 6 weeks, 2 White Widow 6th generation clones were put to rest.

They are survived by one older mother and a grandmother, many aunts and cousins.

Their great great great grandmother came to america back in the 09's, and is still spoke of among the legends of her kind.

She was a scrawny little girl that grew up and blossomed into a mother of many many clones and their clones.

No visitations.

Cremation was preformed and her ashes will be scattered at her replacements feet.

In lieu of flowers please cash donations to an amsterdam seedbank.

White widow.. grown it for 3 years now and absolutely love it. Contrary to popular belief, easy to grow. The stuff is bullet proof. Absolutely loves to be cloned, thrives in heat veg or flower... and is loved by all. A great head high with slight body. Doesn't demand to be trained for more yield.. will almost always yield a mediocre amount. Worth it. Have a few pics below. I'd strongly recommend adding her to anybody's grow.

:)

20121104_170855.jpg

IMG_73351.JPG

I also did a little experiment with a WW clone to prune her leafs not to look like a normal leaf. the clones always only had 3 finger leaves. I snipped the outer two of each except the small ones at the top and this

WW6_clone_ex_10_wks_flwr_1.jpg

HH pruning not to look like MJ for outdoors

turned into this
WW6_picked_2.jpg

smoked great. one of the stickiest plants I ever grew.

this was a clone of clone 6 times and still as strong as the mother.

White Widow is the most potent pot i have smoked this century.

@MadHaze I know this is your first post around here but usually we try not to make statements like yours without explaining the reasoning behind it. It helps keep trolls, douche-bags and kids out of the forums. Are you talking about the "curl"? As slight as that is it is not too bad. His Plants look to have zero lockout and that is more important than the curl. Hash I think your White Widow looks pretty good. Share your thoughts MH, were all here to learn from each other, Peace.

TY Lord Indica for having my back so to speak.

I didn't even notice it was MadHazes first post. Not that it would have made a difference, I was just wondering what made him think to much nutes when the plants were healthy green and shiny.

The WW I have, which looks like no other WW I see on line or ones I have grown, has a distinct look, smell and extream high of it's own. I just grew another WW from Dutch Passion and it isn't even close to the same appearance, high or smell. But the newer WW does look like a more traditional WW that I see other pics of.

I am honestly not sure if my original WW is even a real WW. It was a Tude freebie. Maybe they mixed up some other seeds.

All I know is it is legendary smoke. I read how guys took clones of special plants to Holland and such and made them into legendary strains, like NL or Skunk etc. I would really like to get a clone of this in to the hands of a real good breeder so others can share this kind of top notch weed.

I am now on a quest to make some female seeds to ensure the continuation of the strain. I am even going to send some to Dutch Passion if I ever accomplish that task. After all they gave me a freebie, I'd like to return the favor to them and explain things to them and see what their take is on the pheno.

If this is a true WW, it is one pheno that is far from the normal WW.

The pic of the small bud does not really represent what the buds look like, it was just to show the amount of frost inside a bud.

Here is are more normal pics of how the buds look. It grows naturally with down curling small leaves that almost appear more rounded than pointy. Also as you see if the first pic of the last post, the plant only had 5 fingered leafs as a norm and the clones are for the most part 3 fingers. Nothing else I grow is like it.
WW_5wks_bud_flwr_f_enl.jpg

G9_WW5_9_wks_flwr_31.jpg

this is one of the current one growing
WW_4wks_ps.jpg

White Widow is my favorite! I grow it often and I use Nirvana seeds usually. No reason other than I liked it when I tried it and figure if it ain't broke... Don't fix it. Grow on brother and teach someone else to do the same. Heres a thought, what if the life that NASA finds on Mars is cannabis? Would the fed have it destroyed? Would the religious freaks call it an abomination? Would Obama want to sample it and would Clinton finally relent and admit he fucking inhaled? I am joking of course but these are the thoughts white widow will induce. Peace fellow grower... Never stop doing what you love.

Lord Indica

I read a few articles, History of Widow is one, on one of our sponsors website. I like to reread them occasionally about the history of the legendary strains. When I really want to get away and dream of what I might have been involved in had I not had a few circumstances arise that had me stop smoking from 83-00.

I believe had I foreseen the turn weed was going take I believe I would have been right there with those guys smuggling clones and seeds developing strains. I have a journal about 35 (now more like 40) year old legendary seeds I have I keep trying to sprout.
Will 35 year old seeds sprout

The article mentions Dutch Passion and Nirvana getting some of the original WW seeds from Shantibaba.

Here's the link to the sponsor's site where they explain the history of a few legends.
The Origins of White Widow Cannabis Strain - Cannabis & Marijuana Seeds :: Seedsman

Believe me, no bragging, but my Widow is right up there with those legends. Everyone that has smoked it says best they ever had or one of the best they ever had.

My dream would be an article along side them about getting my legend available to others like those guys did. Everyone that smokes should have a chance to smoke my Widow.

I would try my best to get a clone or tow to a reputable American breeder if I had the opportunity. No smuggling clones to Holland for me now, LOL

I know right??? Smuggling is a fools game. Move to Washington! Spend your life and your hard earned money in a free land! Don't let these prohibitionists ruin your life because of this plant. I should have a god given right to consume a god made plant. If you believe God made it. Anyway man, smoke em if you got em and it sounds like you do so give me one. I'll keep it lit for ya.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom