Who would you smoke with?

I could list any number of musical stars or other stoner icons. Pig Pen, Jimmy, Jerry, Lennon, The Allmans. I could say any religious figures from Buddha to Jesus. But in the end I think I would most enjoy sharing a bowl with my friends. They haven't changed the world, they didn't revolutionize music, and they aren't rich. But they're my friends and we compliment eachother well.

f there is anyone i would like to smoke with it would be with my wife, and then have awesome sex all day and then just talk about life and philosophy schtuff.

then theres my uncle, he was a philosophy major and got his degree in it, and talk with him for hours too, then have my family come by and join in blaze some, and we could just share ideas/thoughts about life and schtuff

Serj from System of a Down, Kurt Cobaine, Bob Marley, Noah (gotta do something on that damn arc), Silent J & Shaggy2Dope, Kaptus, and Snoop D-O-double G

:tommy: Jim Morson:peace: :theband:

Every Mother F*ker who tells me weed is worse than alcohol (or most things).

And besides my angry side showing... I'm gonna have to say...Some old time inventor... So I can go back in time... With bomb weed, and blow there fuckin' minds with whats coming in the future.

Hell yeah. Haha
BM

Cheech & Chong & Pamela Anderson, I could teach her a thing or two about bones ;)

I would like to smoke with my parents. My dad used to always tell me how stoned he used to get in college and in Med school (I don't know how he passed) I also heard from my uncles that my mom probably had smoked before. That would be a sight to see. I would also like to somke with George Lucas, Walt Disney, and the guy who thought up the Muppets and all those other crazy puppet movies and characters.

Back
Top Bottom