Why Bruce Banner Is One Of The Most Popular Strains In The World

420 Warrior

istock-1168500489-1599452753-1440w.jpeg

Some people know Bruce Banner as the alter ego of the powerful comic strip character the Hulk, but it’s also one of the most widely praised strains of weed in the world, and for a good reason, as pretty much everything about it stands out among the rest. Whether you have yet to try the Bruce Banner strain, or you’ve had it and just want to know a bit more about this fantastic type of cannabis, this is the place for you, as here, were going to cover everything from its fascinating history to the reasons why so many love it today.

What strain is Bruce Banner?
Many assume, once they’ve tried it that Bruce Banner is an Indica, as it’s quite widely known for its potent punch, but it’s actually a well-blended hybrid that is more Sativa leaning at 60%.

Origin
The creator of the Bruce Banner strain Jasib Holck from Dark Horse Genetics created it by combining the genetics of OG Kush and a sweet Strawberry Diesel. There are currently 5 different types of Bruce Banner, but the most commonly found on the market today is Bruce Banner #3, and it’s the one that won first place at the Cannabis Cup in Denver, Colorado.

Taste and aroma
Thanks to the strong Strawberry Diesel genetics Bruce Banner has a pungent and delightfully sweet smell, but its taste is less so, with a milder earthy undertone and a hint of diesel that’s impossible to miss. Though it’s gassy, consumers enjoy the way that the sweet fruity smell seems to take the edge off of the intensity of the diesel characteristics.

The effects
The powerful effects that come from the Bruce Banner strain are due to its high THC content, which typically rests around 30%, which is relatively high, and the reported sensations usually include a heavy onset followed by a lighter full-body buzz that will leave you tingling from head to toe. As the effects wear off, and the euphoria begins to fade, a burst of creativity is often the result that is perfect for inspiration, or relaxation.

Many assume that medicinal strains of weed contain a lower dose of THC, as CBD is commonly touted as the cure-all, but for patients that are experiencing severe nausea or pain, Bruce Banner can be a lifesaver, which is why it’s so highly regarded within the medical community. However, its popularity in the medicinal world only goes so far, and these days it’s far more commonly utilized by recreational consumers.

Growing
Growers who choose Bruce Banner will be in for a special treat, as it has some unique traits that are rare among all strains of weed. The plants typically begin to flower between 8 and 10 weeks, and as it matures and produces leaves, you’ll notice a bright blue hue that almost shimmers in the sunlight due to the high concentration of trichomes that coat the thick, dense, buds.

Published Sep 11, 2020

I've just started a Monster Bruce Banner fem seedling off.. it's about 2 weeks old and happy.
I'm really looking forward to growing this strain out and then ripping some cones.
@TheNuttyProfessor re cal/mag thats good to know :ganjamon:
@420 Warrior awesome write up man!

I had a bit of this last night , i smoke with just green no tobacco, i would finish half to a full one skinner joint each time , i took 3 draws and had to set it down ( this is the truth ) , it really whacks the head off you then it chills for a long time , im thinking of doing some night time caps with her buds next run as i bred the ones i had to get more seeds ( female )

P1090874.JPG

I had a bit of this last night , i smoke with just green no tobacco, i would finish half to a full one skinner joint each time , i took 3 draws and had to set it down ( this is the truth ) , it really whacks the head off you then it chills for a long time , im thinking of doing some night time caps with her buds next run as i bred the ones i had to get more seeds ( female )

P1090874.JPG
I never mix mine with tobacco....yuk. Sounds like some good shit there brother.
Night caps are great with good gear.

I never mix mine with tobacco....yuk. Sounds like some good shit there brother.
Night caps are great with good gear.

:thumb:My plan is the Cinderella jack for day time . she is mental for making you want to get things done, i got more done in a week than i got done in a month lol .... , then the banner and gods gift for the evening time ,

I'm flowering some ww x afi at the moment but started a few beans a week or two back... GSC, Kosher kush, Monster Bruce banner, gelato #33, Amnesia auto's and a Lemon og haze auto. Hoping these should provide a good boot. Hey @TheNuttyProfessor did you make your own gods gift beans?

I'm flowering some ww x afi at the moment but started a few beans a week or two back... GSC, Kosher kush, Monster Bruce banner, gelato #33, Amnesia auto's and a Lemon og haze auto. Hoping these should provide a good boot. Hey @TheNuttyProfessor did you make your own gods gift beans?

yes i did , so happy i did , you can buy them but because it was usa my card got declined so i tracked both parents , got females , sprayed one to cross the other :)

yes i did , so happy i did , you can buy them but because it was usa my card got declined so i tracked both parents , got females , sprayed one to cross the other :)
Thats so cool man... actually making gods gift beans.... I envy you! :ganjamon: I'd love to run it one day. I'll have to make a master plan hehehe

its pretty simple ,
I like to plant my seeds , looks after my plants , then make my own meds , its priceless !
I can teach you , there is NO rocket science ;)
I've got the plant, grow and smoke bit down hahaha and I've made a few beans before so I could do this I'm thinking.
What are the strains? OG Kush and Grand Daddy purple? did you use grand dads jizz on fem og kush? or vice versa

I sprayed the kush to pollinate the GDP next time ill spray both a branch on each and let the pollens mingle from both crossing with each other :) a lucky dip then pick the best and SELF them by doing one branch and self pollinating the best looking ones

Sounds like BB game is on, I'm in with my autos. First time again with this different strain. I've "fim"d one and LST another. The fim was kinda intentional. I wish I knew if it was from that #3 genetic line. Hoping this makes good edibles and tinctures, this smoking thing is getting old. Hard to smoke enough amirite?

Ive three from my last seed run , be doing more as its the only strain to knock me for six at night lol Plus ive some pollen on the way
They are doing great thanks to some reading on Emily's threads , im a firm believer in THE WET DRY CYCLE now :cheesygrinsmiley:\
and the fabric pots ??? where have i been for years , the growth is that amazing it ridiculous and scary :eek: i let my pots semi dry which ISNT good enough

Any ways here is the next bruce banners , i will be spraying one branch for more goodies

P1100542.JPGP1100541.JPGP1100540.JPG

Ive three from my last seed run , be doing more as its the only strain to knock me for six at night lol Plus ive some pollen on the way
They are doing great thanks to some reading on Emily's threads , im a firm believer in THE WET DRY CYCLE now :cheesygrinsmiley:\
and the fabric pots ??? where have i been for years , the growth is that amazing it ridiculous and scary :eek: i let my pots semi dry which ISNT good enough

Any ways here is the next bruce banners , i will be spraying one branch for more goodies

P1100542.JPGP1100541.JPGP1100540.JPG
Have you tried to clone these? They look like an amazing strain!

Have you tried to clone these? They look like an amazing strain!

these are just the auto flower in them , but they still hit you hard, I'm not joking . I'm not too good with regular's they take too long and I've a short attention span :) :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom