The Best Sativa Strain

Is there a certain breeder you would recommend? (for fem, for reg I would go with mosca) :peace:

The C99 is simply a NL/Skunk Haze hybrid... easy for indoors but not a proper haze or sativa effect in my opinion. She has too much of a comedown and was surpassed by many other fast sativas since then.

Anyway the best available C99 nowadays is the one offered by Female Seeds, as Ferry received original Grimm Bros seeds from Gypsy Nirvana back then. So it's the best available representation so far and the closest one to what the C99 was back then before Grimm Bros dissapeared in the early 2000s.

MR Soul came back to the scene but the C99 he tries to sell nowadays doesn't have the same parentals, so I find ridiculous to pay such high prices for something like that.

Peace.

i know this is a old thread but what would you connesiours say is the most potent sativa? landrace or hybrid. my buddy challenged me to grow the strongest sativa i could. sativas are very rare to get up here so i want to grow something that will make him babel like a baby! ;)

Zippy, euphoric and psychedelic high you're gonna find in Malawi Gold or Zamaldelica, very strong weed. Classic hazes are also good proposition like Super Silver Haze or Amnesia Haze, these are very strong but have some Afghani genetics so we'll have more legs. Otherwise you can go for skunky sativa like Green Crack, Tangie or Skunk Haze. Very potent sativa high you'll also find in Chemdawg '91 or Sour Diesel.

Golden Tiger is also good and strong - it's a Malawi pollinated by a Thai male. It's less speedy than the Malawi though.

Sativa strong is very different than indica strong. I find I can function way better on most sativas and still be extremely high. Some people might find a lower thc indica 'stronger' because it has more brain-flattening power. Sativas for me are more like a functional acid trip, or if I smoke too much- a not so functional acid trip.

If you are looking for the best go with a mostly sativa strain. TGA Jack the Ripper is amazing. 1 is the frostiest plant I have ever seen.
Here are a couple more that have great sativa genetics.
DNA Cannalope
Greenhouse Super Silver Haze
Rare Dankness Goast Train Haze.
Trainwreck crosses seem to be good and easier to grow than pure Trainwreck. Landrace sativa's take forever to finish. I have a Malawi Gold that is at 12 weeks and is holding up my next flowering cycle

Also Ace Panama is looking extremely good. My first run of that one is still a few weeks from harvest but I'm quite in love with her. I can't find anyone with a bad word to say about this strain.

my buddy can smoke indica till the cows come home out smoking all of us! i want something that will teach him a sativia lesson! ;)

he can smoke us under the table w indica strains. want to teach him a lesson with some over the top sativa i grow! we can't get sativas up here as its too cold to grow outside and indica finish a lot faster so no one grows sativas indoors.cant wait to see the look on his face when that shit kicks in!

from the handful of sativas I grow and have grown, I'd pick Malawi and Golden Tiger, both from Ace, as the strongest. Malawi is more jittery and speedy, if you're trying to tweak him out that might be your better choice. I find the GT makes me more catatonic in higher doses while the Malawi makes me go faster. Of course different people are affected differently sometimes.
Check the reviews of those strains or the info Ace posts on their site. :thumb:

my cousin got some nevilles haze from downstate! that shit got me so high , i had to go for a walk at 2am! was psychedelic as hell too! heard these original sativas are the same way.

Paranoia is guaranteed in upper doses, which means you should figure yours and stick to it, but you can always go one toke over the line even with lighter strains, which is pretty cool for some and terrifying for others :laughtwo:

i got 2 sativa seeds coming in my next order. both from female seeds. ones easy sativa, others purple maroc. gonna cut my teeth on those then try some golden tiger and malawi gold. ill start a journal when i start them.

The Best Sativa Strain

• Power Flower

rqs_power_flower_8_week_3.jpg

• Haze Berry
  • Shining Silver Haze
  • Royal Madre
  • Amnesia Haze
  • Sour Diesel
  • Laughing Buddha
  • Strawberry Cough
  • KALI MIST

critical-kali-mist_1447078887.jpg

• JACK HERER

Crazy strong shit!!! COOL. I have 4 females a week or so from finish. Never tried it before but love TGA genetics. All have a incredible lemon smell and covered in frost. 1 is a real star. Mouth watering just to look at. Thank god I had some early strains to keep me occupied tell they finish.
I'm a Indica guy and hands down TGA's Jack The Ripper is some crazy strong shit!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom