Why Bruce Banner Is One Of The Most Popular Strains In The World

I think mine is almost ready,
IMG_20210124_073205.jpg
IMG_20210123_081409.jpg
IMG_20210103_104624.jpg

NZ, noice trees, wow. I wanted to pass along a bit of indoor grow info about my BB autos. I do not have absolute control of the environment and with winter full on here in the northern hemisphere my RH has been literally in the basement sometimes under 30%. I had my humidifier set on/off every 30 minutes since I had recently started a new job (didn't last) and didn't want the humidifier to run dry. Big mistake, pistol growth has dropped off and my bags had all but dried out. I got a handle back on it this week and have seen a pickup in growth and flowering. I've been struggling to keep the RH at 50% but its working and I wish I could get it higher but with subzero Celsius or 6' Fahrenheit the air is pretty dry. Until my local temperatures get back above freezing I'll have to run the humidifier all the time but from my last harvest being cured and sampled theres no question of the value or the effort or expense to grow this strain because it's a wonderful medicine and gives a lot of relief.

It is wonderful medicine, relief like no other! I have just grown a BB#3 X GSC...I had an abscess tooth last week, I couldn’t get to the dentist for 4 days...PAIN was some of the worst I’ve experienced...1 bong hit of the freshly harvested weeds almost entirely eliminated the pain! It was magical, the only time I could smile. I have planted 2 more Bruce Banner #3, one is Big Bitch, and one is straight BB#3...I may always have some on hand, the pain management was second to none!

yes i did , so happy i did , you can buy them but because it was usa my card got declined so i tracked both parents , got females , sprayed one to cross the other :)
Im Trying my hand at fems this year using silver sodium thiosulfate, hopefully I said that right. Lol. Its close but I ordered both chems so I could make the solution. I'm very excited and it sounds very easy to do. I'm planning my clones and summer plants around the seeds I want to make.

I've had a little BB#3 from a friend who grew one fem seed OD last year. It got overdried this winter so had to rehydrate a bit. Still a nice buzz and taste. A little fruity with some fuel. I could like it quite a bit I think but I've got different things going this year. When I'm not backlogged I will work with some strawberry diesel again.

20210502_120426.jpg

20210502_120441.jpg

I just finished growing Bruce Banger, which is the same thing. I can easily see why this strain is so popular with the general weed community. I take 2 bowls of it and walk my dog and I feel spacey, relaxed and just enjoying nature. Attempting to reveg my plant for an outdoor grow as I left some popcorn buds on her to do so.

istock-1168500489-1599452753-1440w.jpeg

Some people know Bruce Banner as the alter ego of the powerful comic strip character the Hulk, but it’s also one of the most widely praised strains of weed in the world, and for a good reason, as pretty much everything about it stands out among the rest. Whether you have yet to try the Bruce Banner strain, or you’ve had it and just want to know a bit more about this fantastic type of cannabis, this is the place for you, as here, were going to cover everything from its fascinating history to the reasons why so many love it today.

What strain is Bruce Banner?
Many assume, once they’ve tried it that Bruce Banner is an Indica, as it’s quite widely known for its potent punch, but it’s actually a well-blended hybrid that is more Sativa leaning at 60%.

Origin
The creator of the Bruce Banner strain Jasib Holck from Dark Horse Genetics created it by combining the genetics of OG Kush and a sweet Strawberry Diesel. There are currently 5 different types of Bruce Banner, but the most commonly found on the market today is Bruce Banner #3, and it’s the one that won first place at the Cannabis Cup in Denver, Colorado.

Taste and aroma
Thanks to the strong Strawberry Diesel genetics Bruce Banner has a pungent and delightfully sweet smell, but its taste is less so, with a milder earthy undertone and a hint of diesel that’s impossible to miss. Though it’s gassy, consumers enjoy the way that the sweet fruity smell seems to take the edge off of the intensity of the diesel characteristics.

The effects
The powerful effects that come from the Bruce Banner strain are due to its high THC content, which typically rests around 30%, which is relatively high, and the reported sensations usually include a heavy onset followed by a lighter full-body buzz that will leave you tingling from head to toe. As the effects wear off, and the euphoria begins to fade, a burst of creativity is often the result that is perfect for inspiration, or relaxation.

Many assume that medicinal strains of weed contain a lower dose of THC, as CBD is commonly touted as the cure-all, but for patients that are experiencing severe nausea or pain, Bruce Banner can be a lifesaver, which is why it’s so highly regarded within the medical community. However, its popularity in the medicinal world only goes so far, and these days it’s far more commonly utilized by recreational consumers.

Growing
Growers who choose Bruce Banner will be in for a special treat, as it has some unique traits that are rare among all strains of weed. The plants typically begin to flower between 8 and 10 weeks, and as it matures and produces leaves, you’ll notice a bright blue hue that almost shimmers in the sunlight due to the high concentration of trichomes that coat the thick, dense, buds.

Published Sep 11, 2020
I am hoping to juice up my Dark AngelxPurple Kush with Bruce Banner #3 soon..it will be winter before my soil is ready and current hybrid seeds are rested ..before I start another hybrid project..

I had a bit of this last night , i smoke with just green no tobacco, i would finish half to a full one skinner joint each time , i took 3 draws and had to set it down ( this is the truth ) , it really whacks the head off you then it chills for a long time , im thinking of doing some night time caps with her buds next run as i bred the ones i had to get more seeds ( female )

P1090874.JPG
Now I can’t wait to get my auto Bruce Banner into some soil! Sounds awesome!

yes i did , so happy i did , you can buy them but because it was usa my card got declined so i tracked both parents , got females , sprayed one to cross the other :)
Hey Prof,
I just got in some BB from Zamnesia. I have now a Pink Lady royal seeds, White widow, HulkBerry, and a Gorilla Girl Xl sweet seeds all in bloom week 1. After they are done I will the plan is to seed out the entire tent with The Zamnesia Bruce Banner #3 and HulkBerry Royal Queen seeds. I will be set with seeds for my new favorite strain.

there are only a few "banks/breeders" that offer Bruce Aanner (F) plan on spending $100.00 per pack (these are not autos) but many regular seeds available

Just trying to pop some weed seed express BB ,Diatomacious has five from weed express if anyone wants to take alook.
First time with WSE. Well priced seeds dont know about the gens we will see.

Ha. Its great.

Loves mad EC and gas. We got more than half a pound a plant. Very forgiving to grow. Not mega Ph sensitive.

We got a bit of mould, they recommended for the #3 from that breeder 63 days (they were photos) We should have called them 4 days earlier and skipped the mould.

But a real thinking high energy strain. Wish I had some clones 😅

Back
Top Bottom