Will My Plants Die? Look!

Serpent

I know we have a bad day in the grow room but let me tell you this grow has been crazy but long story short is my plant going to die and let me show you why lol have a look at the pick
IMG_48094.JPG
IMG_48104.JPG
IMG_48117.JPG
IMG_48208.JPG
IMG_48215.JPG
IMG_48229.JPG

Yes the inline fan can crashing down hit the one plant the other two are fine let me tell you (Northing lights)plants can take a betting:morenutes: I'm just a little worry the split in the man stock will rot out or something but i have to say it look healthy its almost the plant knows and its feeding each sides

its on week 7 I'm going to cut it down on week 9 i just did my flush when i notice the stock had a split when the fan fell down on week 6 i patch it up. It look healthy the buds don't look like there dying

I have repaired worse breaks. Bad time in the grow to do that though bro...

Take some paper towels or TP and wrap it around the break in the main stem then use some tape around it to hold it there but leave it a bit open. Then you spray the paper towel with water from a bottle regularly to keep the area moist. After a few days the stuff that is going to heal will have "Scabbed" over and then it will start to rebuild new connections.

If you grow it long enough to heal properly the resultant knuckle will blow your mind.

:goodluck:

yeah I wouldn't have done that. it will grow around it now. If you can cut it off and use a loose one up higher after the split to bring them together it will be a faster rebound.

So zip the 2 main branches together higher up and make the paper towel band aid with some clear tape.

Use Diagonal cutters to pop the clamp portion of the zip tie and you should be fine.

I have had split my main stem as well a wile ago i beleve it was a silver haze ��
It didn't die it had a little les than the others but just somthing like 10 grams if i remember right. It is not that bad ��
Just makes jou feel sick ass hell for a moment... I feel with ya ��

But yea thats life... Shit happens �� good luck :Namaste:

thanks ya i felt sick lol its crazy how a cannabis plate can take punishment like that :adore:

Hind sight is always 20 20. I should have taken a pick of what I did and what the result was after it healed just for moments like this. Mine was barely hanging on by a few outer strands. Not even connected really. Boy did that take some love but it totally came back. And like bones the place you broke it will result in a structure that is way stronger than the original.

If you poke around here you will find a lot of people do what used to be considered heresy by crushing but not breaking stems in veg to increase yield. I just use a scrog...way better.

Anyway the reason I didn't document it was I was so sickened and sad. All I could think to do was apply love not rubber neck it at the time.

Thanks so much I appreciate your help I did what you told me to do I wrapped it with paper towel soaked with water retained it up I'll take a pick after just to see the end results

Back
Top Bottom