Will this setup work?

I would say yes!!just be aware ull have alot more heat to deal with but with a decent exhaust system and dimmable ballest maybe a air cooled hood you should smash 2z per plant dry...I have a vipaspectra in my veg tent but hps in flowering!!
What strains /seedbanks u using?:meditate:
They were White Widow photo's from Seedsman

Yes bro!!!
Just finished ww myself along with seedsmans jack h and alaskan purple..all good strains..veg with ur led flower with hps..in my opinion:snowboating:
Cool, I've got 1 jack h seed which I was planning on doing next and my grow before the WW was alaskan purple. I had a Ph problem with the alaskan purple but I still got some good smoke. I should have said earlier I am growing in soil and using Ionic nutes. I have been looking at Plant Magic soil and nutes, I have seen some good reviews on there products.

I might invest in hps and see how that goes.

Cool, I've got 1 jack h seed which I was planning on doing next and my grow before the WW was alaskan purple. I had a Ph problem with the alaskan purple but I still got some good smoke. I should have said earlier I am growing in soil and using Ionic nutes. I have been looking at Plant Magic soil and nutes, I have seen some good reviews on there products.

Good luck mate !!!
Sensi seeds r worth a look !! :thumb:

Hello guys!

Please check out my cabinet setup and tell your toughts, tipps.
I don't have much room, and I'm fine with one plant, I am not a heavy smoker.
I bought this 300W led light from Aliexpress and it is more like 50W. I assume it's a full spectrum light.
Currently I'm running it 0-24. Can I switch to 12 hours a day or should I let this beauty grow more.
Also I am using this 6.5 liter pot, will this be enought? What else do I need to have a good yield.
Thanks in advance :)
Alright mate, I thought I'd better apologise as I kind of hijacked your post! :sorry:

I've a few grows and still learning, so when I saw the comment about the HPS lights I was curious as to whether they would help my grow.

Keep at it and before long you'l have some top class medicine for what ails you. There is always someone on this site that will help with advice. :Namaste:

It is a Chocolope Kush and it is not an auto.
Cool. That sounds nice. I may be wrong but my suspicion is that either your light isn't strong enough or started too far away, as she's pretty leggy for an indica strain. I've only done one photoperiod grow but I'd want to strengthen her up if possible before initiating flowering, as she will stretch even more then and you might have issues with branches not being able to support the flowers etc. You should be able to pick up a socket meter pretty cheap to check the actual draw of the light. My QB cost £65 and actually draws 65W as advertised. If you've got money to spend it might be worth considering. A 120W one would be even better.

Cheers mate. If I remember I will put up a journal so you you guys can tell me what I'm doing wrong! :Namaste:
Definitely get a journal going bud. It's loads easier for people to help and intervene in good time so you get the best results. The ladies and gents here really do know their stuff and are always willing to help. We all want each other to succeed. Thanks to this community I went from first timer to pulling 5oz dried from a 2ft tall cabinet on my 3rd grow :laugh:

What size and type of pots? How long did you veg for? I've only used plantmagic bio-silica but that seemed to help on my last grow. Trying it again this time. My plants can get quite a bit of heat and light stress so got it to help with that.

Definitely get a journal going bud. It's loads easier for people to help and intervene in good time so you get the best results. The ladies and gents here really do know their stuff and are always willing to help. We all want each other to succeed. Thanks to this community I went from first timer to pulling 5oz dried from a 2ft tall cabinet on my 3rd grow :laugh:
WOW nice. That cabinet is cool. :goodjob:

What size and type of pots? How long did you veg for? I've only used plantmagic bio-silica but that seemed to help on my last grow. Trying it again this time. My plants can get quite a bit of heat and light stress so got it to help with that.
I used 11 litre round plastic pots and I vegged them for 5 weeks before going to 12/12.
Was chatting to a mate who was thinking of growing but has changed his mind and I now have 5 Green Crack seeds to play with as well. It's a Sativa dominant strain so hopefully it will help give me some relief from the pain through the day when I'm working. So I am thinking of trying out a SoG grow with all 5 and I have a couple of WW seeds as well.

I am going to give the plant magic soil and nutes a go. Once I have it all together I will get a journal set up and fingers crossed it all goes well.

I'm thinking your light needs to closer in veg and bump up your game in flower. HPS is always a winner in this arena, however an LED using Samsung LM301'S will compete with the HPS at about half the energy cost and the heat footprint will be DRAMATICALLY decreased in your tent.
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom