Win Pineapple Chunk 5 Seeds - 2 Prizes From Gorilla SeedBank

Winners

Sorry for being so late, the Gorilla has been mental making his new website which will be live soon! Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone for taking part and commenting - Winners listed below. If you are a lucky winner then please contact andy before 18th July 2022, send an email to andy[AT]gorillaseeds.com please include a screen shot of your winning profile, name ,sending address and country. Please don't expect an reply until we send the items out on the 20th July as Gorilla is uber busy right now!

420 Magazine : Randar & mmjmon

Message sent!

Just got back from vacation and found out I won! Awesome news. :ganjamon:

We are giving away Pineapple Chunk - 5 seeds to each winner.
2 prizes available here.
Winners to be announced on June 29th or thereabouts on this page - check back then!
Let us know why you should be the winner of this great prize!

Win Pineapple chunk Gorilla Seeds.gif
I'd love to win this, I never win anything, I'm a new grower and although I'm inexperienced I'm learning a lot

I'd love to win this, I never win anything, I'm a new grower and although I'm inexperienced I'm learning a lot
This giveaway ended at the end of June... Keep watching for another one :lot-o-toke:

Do you ship to Australia? I probably cant go into the draw hey mate??
RikBrik
Not to be rude, mate, but do you reckon that your question wasn't answered above?
This giveaway ended at the end of June... Keep watching for another one :lot-o-toke:
Also, to answer the first question, they accept AUD on their website! ^_^

Safe Regards,
Darade.

Back
Top Bottom