Win Pineapple Chunk 5 Seeds - 2 Prizes From Gorilla SeedBank

Dissevering to win, I doubt it. I was fortunate enough to win a fabulous LED light from another sponsor, so this is why I feel that I don't deserve to win. :rofl: But, if I did I would have her under 720 watts of pure happiness, which I am fairly confident that I could get her to produce 1 to 2 pound without much of a problem.

Like I said, I do not deserve to win, :rofl:

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Gorilla seeds, I think I should win because my wife’s favorite fruit is pineapple and I have yet to grow any kind of pineapple for her. Plus I’ll be a new customer never ran y’all’s genetics and would love to!!!!

We are giving away Pineapple Chunk - 5 seeds to each winner.
2 prizes available here.
Winners to be announced on June 29th or thereabouts on this page - check back then!
Let us know why you should be the winner of this great prize!

Win Pineapple chunk Gorilla Seeds.gif

2 prizes available here.
Winners to be announced on June 29th or thereabouts on this page - check back then!
Let us know why you should be the winner of this great pI've
2 prizes available here.
Let us know why you should be the winner of this great prize!

Win Pineapple chunk Gorilla Seeds.gif

I deserve to win the free seeds because...
  • I like to grow and consume cannabis!
  • I'm a nice person.
  • I love pineapple.
  • I got a new grow light for my tent, and I need to put it through its paces.
  • I don't just let my free seeds sit in a box somewhere. I actually grow them and have found my new favorite strains that way!
But if you don't pick me, that's OK too. Someone cooler than me deserves to win, anyway!

Haven't tried any of your seeds and would love to be blessed with them.

Can't win it unless your in it.

Every Ham needs Pineapple chunks, I have been told I can be quite the ham at times. not to mention one of my favorite Pizza toppings is Pineapple chunks, I also love Pineapple Ice cream, I love pineapples. I have a question,If I grow a blueberry and a Banana Kush along with strawberry cough,wouldn't Pineapple chunk make a cannabis fruit salad ?

Best of luck everyone
May the Buzz be with you

I have yet to order from @Gorilla Seeds, and would like to know what you guys are about, your seeds would be an awesome addition to my journal.
Pineapple Chunks just sounds scrumptious (Which is weird as I don't even like Pineapples. hehe)!

Safe Regards,
Darade!

First off, thank you @Gorilla Seeds die the opportunity. I would be blessed to win these seeds, I am coming to the end of my current grow and looking for a new strain for the next run! Because you are freely giving the seeds, know that the harvest of these plants will also be given away for free by me. It is a win win win.

SG

Back
Top Bottom