Would like to hear from old timers like myself - the 70s

hmmm, didn't even catch that one as I wrote it I guess. not trying to start a trend. it's just how I speak normally, lol. "officials" you know, docs, lawyers, bankers, bosses love me. they get used to it. I apologize once. beyond that, if their cornhole hurts from it....tough luck. (which usually is part of my one apology)

Ive been here two months and your the first person Ive seen cuss. I didnt know it was fuckn ok! Have a great holiday!!

hmmm, didn't even catch that one as I wrote it I guess. not trying to start a trend. it's just how I speak normally, lol. "officials" you know, docs, lawyers, bankers, bosses love me. they get used to it. I apologize once. beyond that, if their cornhole hurts from it....tough luck. (which usually is part of my one apology)

No worries! nice to see someone being human on here!

No worries! nice to see someone being human on here!
Many thanks to Rick for starting a very enjoyable threat down memory lane !! All I can say is been there, done that !! I'm a 73 yr. old gorilla grower from NE area. We grow just enough to keep me & my wife supplied with weed for 1 yr.. It's still illegal to grow weed in Ma., so wish me luck. Just want to say to Rick that I bet he had no Idea that there would be this many folks posting, Thank you for starting a great thread. Grew my 1st. pot in the San Gabriel mountain foothills. In 1963 it was growing wild, all over that area. I remember we used to spray paint the telephone poles to locate our grow spot, LOL !!
At that time folks would stop to let a drunk across the rd., now you'd get run over !! The way I remember a lid was a prince albert tobacco can stuffed full. $10.00

Many thanks to Rick for starting a very enjoyable threat down memory lane !! All I can say is been there, done that !! I'm a 73 yr. old gorilla grower from NE area. We grow just enough to keep me & my wife supplied with weed for 1 yr.. It's still illegal to grow weed in Ma., so wish me luck. Just want to say to Rick that I bet he had no Idea that there would be this many folks posting, Thank you for starting a great thread. Grew my 1st. pot in the San Gabriel mountain foothills. In 1963 it was growing wild, all over that area. I remember we used to spray paint the telephone poles to locate our grow spot, LOL !!
At that time folks would stop to let a drunk across the rd., now you'd get run over !! The way I remember a lid was a prince albert tobacco can stuffed full. $10.00

Yea, I remember back in the 70's - a lid was a baggie with about three fingers of weed - lots of stems and seeds, not much bud.

In fact a kilo was a brick of pressed whole plant, looked like it was put into a wood press of some type to compress the weed - then dried and wrapped for shipping. Most weed came from Mexico, and was fairly poor quality by todays standards. Yet we got high and had a good time!

Back
Top Bottom