Old signature too long

Savvage61

Ok my sig consisted of a list of things Old stoners remember from back in the day feel free to add your memories

You know your an old stoner IF ?

If you Rember taking the back of your EZ-wider papers and de-seeded your bag on Frampton comes alive double album
If someone told you "one day you'll have to buy seeds" and everybody laughed at them like they were insane
If you remember there were basically 3 kinds of pot, Mexican, Columbian, and exotic (gold bud, Panama red, Jamaican, Maui wowie ) $200 an OZ about 2 paychecks
when someone said they had homegrown. and you knew they meant nasty tasting bag of leaf
If you ever bitched about paying over $300 a pound
if you Smoked a joint while watching the Bicentinal fireworks (1976) on TV
if you smoked your first doobie while Gerald Ford was president
on a special note, this was life on the east coast back then that exotic was coming from Humboldt County and other select places all over the world

Hey I'm not "old school" but my dad showed me a trick to get seeds out of my weed by using a card and record album cover.... It was a pink Floyd dark side of the moon album if curious :cheesygrinsmiley:
Shoe box lid worked better...
Ok my sig consisted of a list of things Old stoners remember from back in the day feel free to add your memories

You know your an old stoner IF ?

If you Rember taking the back of your EZ-wider papers and de-seeded your bag on Frampton comes alive double album
If someone told you "one day you'll have to buy seeds" and everybody laughed at them like they were insane
If you remember there were basically 3 kinds of pot, Mexican, Columbian, and exotic (gold bud, Panama red, Jamaican, Maui wowie ) $200 an OZ about 2 paychecks
when someone said they had homegrown. and you knew they meant nasty tasting bag of leaf
If you ever bitched about paying over $300 a pound
if you Smoked a joint while watching the Bicentinal fireworks (1976) on TV
if you smoked your first doobie while Gerald Ford was president
on a special note, this was life on the east coast back then that exotic was coming from Humboldt County and other select places all over the world
Mexican brick weed $10 a lid, Nixon was president... Occasionally got some Oaxacan spears, Columbian gold, Thai sticks, honey oil or hash back in the 70's.

oh yeah, they might grow better pot , but man I haven't seen good hash in years I remember getting a block with a seal in the middle . with some foreign symbol. it was so hard I would have to use a chisel and hammer to get grams off. when you broke it off it would have gray specs thru it I was told that it was opium that they add when they make it. I can this it wasn't made in the USA wow trip down memory lane Lids and 5 finger OZs

I remember laughing at a guy who bought seeds. Hey We had plenty of Jamaican seed for free. He took us on a walk that fall behind a ball field and he had a 6' plant with huge buds. That was the intro into Amsterdam seeds. Then they cracked down on seed imports.

Back
Top Bottom