Would like to hear from old timers like myself - the 70s

I can dig it!..feel that way about some panama red..back in mid 70s ya had take small hits as it would throw you into pulmonary arrest..!
and so spicey tasting! ahh!
img0978.jpg

Yes you could, no smoking inside was not a rule yet. 1976 to 1979 when I went to concerts you could smoke cigarettes or cigars or pipes. :peace:

Liberty...imagine that...

I saw Elton John at Chicago Stadium in 1975. Go ahead and laugh, he rocked the house!
I still like 11-17-70. That's a great album!

hell I dont know my first grow...btw...wtf?...those plants of yours are flippin bud factorys?? WOW!!!
Thanks! The last shot w/ the tent were my outdoor girls too so I had a Fantasy Island freakin jungle in that room.
It terrified my wife at the time, but she misses it bad now. Lol.

trapr...i get it ! ..but..im sparkin it regardless!...i remember takin my mini toker to the midnight movies!..barefoot..( sry i was a holdout from the 60s) ..Come inside the shows about to start! gaurenteed to blow your head apart! .....yeah babjy
081614081110.jpg

42 days flowering today...im hoping she adds some weight!...no red hairs at all. so might have to take her12 weeks its all good my first grow,,,she smells delicious

"Goose Lake Rock Festival". Early August 1970, 3 days and I do not remember any band that played, due to circumstances beyond my control. Mostly because I was too damn buzzed, but sure had a great time. This was about 5 or 6 weeks after getting home from 2 years in Vietnam. Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Ten Years After, Deep Purple, John Lennon, Black Oak Arkansas, Leon Russell, War. How about Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes, Bob Seger, Alice Cooper, when they were all local bands. I`m sure I left out a few. Later. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom