Yellowing leaves

Hey im on week 6 of flowering but since 2 week my tangerine dream becam yellow on some branch, not the whole plant just a few branch, any idea why? Ph at 5.8-6.0 ppm EC @ 1.6 growing in aeroponic hpa.
20200531_090307.jpg

Warlock on the left didnt turn yellow at all but has burned leaves tips, and purple bud on the right is all green with no burn or yellow, thay are automatically all fed together the same ammount.

Hey im on week 6 of flowering but since 2 week my tangerine dream becam yellow on some branch, not the whole plant just a few branch, any idea why? Ph at 5.8-6.0 ppm EC @ 1.6 growing in aeroponic hpa.
20200531_090307.jpg

Warlock on the left didnt turn yellow at all but has burned leaves tips, and purple bud on the right is all green with no burn or yellow, thay are automatically all fed together the same ammount.
Wassup @leblanca :passitleft:

Okay check this out...the one that's all yellow, needs to be hit with some cal-mag and veg nutes along with her flower nutes...the one that has burnt tips needs a little less feed/nutes when watering...the one that's nice and green seems to like what you're doing.
Hope that helps :goodluck:

Welcome @Komitose! Looks like you're in good hands.

If you have a printer handy there is a link in my signature "diagnostic flow chart for cannabis ".

Download, print and put in your grow space.

Gotta thank West Hippie for having it in his grow journal.

Wassup @leblanca :passitleft:

Okay check this out...the one that's all yellow, needs to be hit with some cal-mag and veg nutes along with her flower nutes...the one that has burnt tips needs a little less feed/nutes when watering...the one that's nice and green seems to like what you're doing.
Hope that helps :goodluck:
They cannot be fed differently as they are all on the same aeroponic system, i use already 3.5ml cal-mag per gallon of water. i use the full feeding chart of the emerald harvest series.
20200402_172125.jpg

They cannot be fed differently as they are all on the same aeroponic system, i use already 3.5ml cal-mag per gallon of water. i use the full feeding chart of the emerald harvest series.
20200402_172125.jpg
Well That's not good, if they were the same strain it would be fine but, different strains want different things and different feedings, I have a Gorilla Zkittles that likes twice the feed of my other strains, and a White Widow that loves her cal-mag, if I had them together, well, you see what happens, some are happy, some are not but if it was me, being that close to harvest, I'd let 'em go and just forgo all the nutes cuz they're almost finished :goodluck:

So I think I’ve got the mites and fert issue figured out. But now I have leaves doing this... any ideas ?? Also, these plants aren’t growing as much as I feel they should be. Damn near 3-4 months old and the tallest is ~15”

Attachments

• 85FDA4E3-88FE-4ECB-B1B0-64034EA32209.jpeg
    85FDA4E3-88FE-4ECB-B1B0-64034EA32209.jpeg
    673 KB · Views: 41
I have recently started growing indoors in a 4x4x8 tent. I have 2x800watt lights and a fan for air circulation. Lights are about 2’ above plants. I have grow big fertilizer that I’ve used a couple times — only after leaves started turning yellow. They are in organic potting mix/soil. Temp stays around 65-80 inside tent.
Please help me figure out why they are all dying even though there is new growth .
image.jpg

I have recently started growing indoors in a 4x4x8 tent. I have 2x800watt lights and a fan for air circulation. Lights are about 2’ above plants. I have grow big fertilizer that I’ve used a couple times — only after leaves started turning yellow. They are in organic potting mix/soil. Temp stays around 65-80 inside tent.
Please help me figure out why they are all dying even though there is new growth .
image.jpg
Ive grown a lot all outdoors sometimes I never gave my plants nothing but the dirt theyre in and Ive never had them yellow like that. This year I did over fertilize and a couple plants turned yellow but not like that looks like your soil or whatever is in it. Get a ph tester for sure. I always have a plant or two for testing, this year was Advanced Nutrients 3 part nutrient I blasted a plant with concentrated amount, didn't do a thing. I have been using it for about 2 months and all my plants seem very strong and healthy. Just FYI

Back
Top Bottom