You know your high when

Re: You know your high when....

You know your high when you forget if you are high or not lol.

You know you're high when you put your phone up to your phone to call someone, not dial, and wonder why it's not calling for a minute.

and

You know you're high when you're sitting in a lecture and laugh hard out loud about what you were thinking about.

you know your high when........ You go to call some1 and end up calling your buddy right next to you and they respond why are you calling me?
)

skairkro said:
You know you're high when you hear the phone ring, jump up to get it, and realize it was only the TV.
hahaha.. :laughtwo: iv'e done that shit before...

You know your high....when you reach for the Visine :bong:

you know your high when you have just realized a half hour has gone by since you set down the bong after recently sparking up some *~Chronic~*
:headbanger:

You know you're high when the tick-tocks of your clock on the wall actually startle you.

You know you're high when EVERY cloud in the sky actually looks PERFECTLY like something.

You know you're high when it's 11:11p for exactly 23 minutes!

You know your high when:

No matter what is on tv you'll watch whatever channel it is when you turned it on

you dont make any response when your friend is sitting there poking your eyeball

When you order pizza and cant do the math so just say "how many fukkin pizzas can I get for 40 bux?"

You roll a joint but are too lazy to get up and smoke it then forget about it and end up rolling another joint and smoking that

When you walk into class every day smelling like a different type of cologne (my old high school was near a drug store that had like a hundred different tester colognes you could try on)

I like the name I came up with better...it sounds more like a big scary dinosaur...

You know your high when someone has actually dedicated awhole site about a raptor head on jesus's body...

you know your high when u switch lanes without knowing itt.....damn resin hits hehe:cheesygrinsmiley:

hey what happen to the picture of my finger? used to be on here lol, well i had a picture, after an hour of washing, i had mad resin on my finger from pushing the bowl down into my bong.....

U know ur high when u accuse someone for taking ur bic lighter and then find it in ur hand

...you lock the door in your car and try to get out and forget you locked it, while tring to figure a way to get it unlocked.

...you walk into a used book store and imediatly head over to the kids movie section, to see if you can find any good deals.
^^Me and my freinds probably spent about $200 buying kids movies, because we were so blazed so far.

Back
Top Bottom