420-magazine-mobile813536788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile404969347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile80922127.jpg
420-magazine-mobile333569254.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1360642844.jpg

Day 38!

Looking good. You have a lot of stretch on that one plant. It is an over achiever.

WCJ, you might want to think about getting those gals into their final pots, a good rule of thumb, during veg the volume of the plant above ground is only about 1/2 of whats beneath. You need to give your roots room to breath, they don't like to be crowded.

WCJ, you might want to think about getting those gals into their final pots, a good rule of thumb, during veg the volume of the plant above ground is only about 1/2 of whats beneath. You need to give your roots room to breath, they don't like to be crowded.

Ahhh I thought these pots were good enough?? I guess not lmao. How much bigger and would it be too late to transplant?

Just got home from vacation so I haven't had a lot of opportunity to read through journals and get caught up. If you're still in Veg, you can up pot still. Yours look about 1.5 gallon, I use a 3 gallon pot as my final size. Pot size will definitely determine what happens above ground.

Just got home from vacation so I haven't had a lot of opportunity to read through journals and get caught up. If you're still in Veg, you can up pot still. Yours look about 1.5 gallon, I use a 3 gallon pot as my final size. Pot size will definitely determine what happens above ground.

I'm in flowering now. Should I still consider transplanting?

Final pot size definitely determines yield as do some other pretty extenuating circumstances LOL. I'm not sure, but I think that if you transplant while you're already in flower you may hurt yield to so I would hold tight unless somebody else Subs in and says otherwise. I think the stress of the transplant would outweigh the additional yield at this point just make sure in the future when you go from your Solo cup size initial pot that you go directly into final size, it just helps to eliminate problems in the future.

Final pot size definitely determines yield as do some other pretty extenuating circumstances LOL. I'm not sure, but I think that if you transplant while you're already in flower you may hurt yield to so I would hold tight unless somebody else Subs in and says otherwise. I think the stress of the transplant would outweigh the additional yield at this point just make sure in the future when you go from your Solo cup size initial pot that you go directly into final size, it just helps to eliminate problems in the future.

Ahhhhh I see I see. Rookie mistake lol. I'll definitely get bigger pots next time. Those pots were the biggest I could use in my grow tent but next time I'll upgrade for sure!

That was my issue. Bought the tent first. I can do 4 -3 gallons in my 3x3 for now......til the upgrade

With those massive central colas, I can't help but think what they would have looked like with topping & training. Don't get me wrong, they are looking tasty! :goodjob: What's the predicted flower time? 8 wks?

With those massive central colas, I can't help but think what they would have looked like with topping & training. Don't get me wrong, they are looking tasty! :goodjob: What's the predicted flower time? 8 wks?

If only I had knew about topping and training before! ... but thanks! Yeah flower time is 8 weeks. I think they're right on time. About 2 weeks to go?

HELP! I'm not sure what happened over night to 2 of my girls but I got to save them.
420-magazine-mobile1457029264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile165806271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile348277950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1597344024.jpg
420-magazine-mobile350383771.jpg

Umm, at this point you may be ready to harvest. Do you have a bud scope? You could use a jewelers 10x loup or other good magnifying device that shows the trichomes. Looking for mostly white trichs with a few amber ones in the field of view.

Otherwise I would say you have a nutrient deficiency, maybe phosphorus, a much needed element in bloom.

Fan leaf die-off is the norm in late stages of bloom. It can be tolerated at this stage as you should be nutrient free the last two weeks of bloom. In fact, you should be flushing your girls with plain water at this point in preparation for harvest.

Btw, they look great!!!

Umm, at this point you may be ready to harvest. Do you have a bud scope? You could use a jewelers 10x loup or other good magnifying device that shows the trichomes. Looking for mostly white trichs with a few amber ones in the field of view.

Otherwise I would say you have a nutrient deficiency, maybe phosphorus, a much needed element in bloom.

Fan leaf die-off is the norm in late stages of bloom. It can be tolerated at this stage as you should be nutrient free the last two weeks of bloom. In fact, you should be flushing your girls with plain water at this point in preparation for harvest.

Btw, they look great!!!

Thanks man! I've been thinking I'm about ready to harvest but a couple folks have told me to wait another 2 weeks. I'm going to try and buy a loupe today. A lot of buds still got white pistils so I'm not sure if that means they're not ripe enough. I'm excited and nervous about it right now. I'm at about day 60 and with these being auto flowers, I was kinda of skeptical of some guys telling me they need another 2-3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom