Failed urine screening after a month of abstinence

Kingsanchez69

Hello everyone, I have been a frequent smoker since 17 (24 now), I smoked about 1 to 4 blunts a day. on September 1st a cps worker showed up at my door. I was told someone gave an anonymous tip on how I have been smoking marijuana around my 1 year old. These statements are completely false as I have Never even been under any influence around my child. I scheduled an appointment for a urine screening on September 29th. Drank tons of water and haven't smoked since the day I found out . The day of the screening I woke up with no need to urinate, I tried sitting on the toilet and get at least 1 piss out before I went in for my test and barely pissed anything, I rushed to the appointment and had to sit an extra hour until I felt the need to piss, l. The moment of truth came and I tested positive for thc. Fast forward today I was told my levels were at 125 which is very frustrating since I haven't touched a joint in such a long time, I was extremely confident I was going to pass. Now I had to reschedule an appointment for next week and I'm very nervous of what the outcome of all this will be. My question to you all is how can I flush the rest of that thc out of my system in time and if anyone has ever been in this type of situation, maybe you can help me find out what happens from here? Thank you in advance for anyone who could help

Unfortunately flushing your system with water doesn't work since THC is stored in the fat cells. THC will accumulate the more you smoke and if you were a heavy smoker it can take up to 90 days to be completely out of your system. I stopped smoking for 45 days and failed a drug test. One way to help speed up the process is to exercise to burn fat and to eat a high fiber diet. If possible try to use synthetic urine if they are not going to watch you pee. I think the sponsors on this site also have something that you can add to your pee that is supposed to kill the "toxins". People have claimed to use a bunch of different methods to pass, but it's risky since you're dealing with cps. Go with synthetic if possible. I've used synthetic numerous times with passing results. If you do go with synthetic get it from a reputable head shop or online vendor, stay away from ebay or craigslist.

Probably don't want to go from 125ng to zero. Continue your abstinence. Make an effort to get up early enough to drink some juice, coffee, etc... Urinate 2-3 times before you leave the house. Don't go crazy, just do better than the last test. You're in a tough spot.

When I was in the mines got random drug testing . I use to do was buy a liver detox kit . Drink cranberry juice for a whole week . With milk thistle tablets . And brown vinegar and when I got tested always passed . That was a urine test . If they do a hair test your screwed best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So today was the big day and I tested negative! I truly feel blessed, thank you to anyone who replied. All of your advice worked wonders. Now I just have to wait for the levels to come back to reaffirm I'm good! Does anyone know if your urine is diluted will it come out negative?

Back
Top Bottom