What is fully enclosed?

kennymox510

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Under California's new prop 64 passing, we can grow6 plants for rec use. I can only assume it will fallow a lot of Colorado's regulations. One of those regulations is the outdoor plants must be fully enclosed and not accessable by anyone under 18 without atleast a medical card.

Question is. What is fully enclosed considered? Solid wall green house? Could i use my dog run (dont have a dog anymore) it has a 6' talp chainlink fence all the way around and i could add chicken wire to the top or something and lock rhe entrance gate to it. I understand its not outdoor season or even close but im just trying to get my yard prepped ahead of time.

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Under California's new prop 64 passing, we can grow6 plants for rec use. I can only assume it will fallow a lot of Colorado's regulations. One of those regulations is the outdoor plants must be fully enclosed and not accessable by anyone under 18 without atleast a medical card.

Question is. What is fully enclosed considered? Solid wall green house? Could i use my dog run (dont have a dog anymore) it has a 6' talp chainlink fence all the way around and i could add chicken wire to the top or something and lock rhe entrance gate to it. I understand its not outdoor season or even close but im just trying to get my yard prepped ahead of time.

I agree with what phyto said, check your city and county ordinances first, as they may imposed additional restrictions and also are allowed to ban outdoor growing, or require other things before its allowed. Prop 64 gave cities that power.

If your city doesn't have any additional restrictions I would assume the meaning of "enclosed" to be: something with 4 walls, a lockable door and a roof. Since it is not defined within the bill text its really open to interpretation.

A lot of municipalities have banned outdoor growing so check with your city and county first for guidance and view their local ordinance.

Back
Top Bottom