AK Greenlovers Garden Featuring - 2 x 400 XTE 5W LED Lights - Top Genetics!

AK GreenLover

Hello Everyone and welcome to my very first grow journal! Let me say I have been a VERY long time follower of these forums. A lot of what I am now as a grower came from reading a lot of information on these very boards. Through many years of growing I think I have refined my process to where I feel good enough about it to share with my friends here on 420.

So first of all let me say that this journal wont start from seed. It will start now in the very late stages of vegging. Currently I'm at week 5.4 of veg. I completed a full defoliation of fan leaves, and reaped all undergrowth on week 5.0. This is something I like to do about a week or so before I plan to flip them to flower. It's one of the many tricks I now use in order to get better yields and quality smoke.

Here are some pictures of the girls. Currently there are 6 in the picture but I will only be flowering four. This picture was taken 2 full days after my reap. Those poor girls went from bushes to little skeletons. By day two all shock had worn off and sugar leaf size production sky rocketed.

20150220_123517.jpg

20150220_123624.jpg

20150220_123728.jpg

Here are the girls right now as we speak 4 full days after the initial reap. All side shoots are experiencing a massive boost to growth.
They are starting to almost look like bushes again! :cheer:

20150222_214906.jpg

20150222_214923.jpg

20150222_214939.jpg

There is one thing I can't stress enough. Those freaking 200 Extreme veg lights from Advanced are HANDS DOWN the very best vegging lights I have ever used! Just look after 4 days the canopy is packed with new shoots starting to get that perfect light now that they are not shaded! Once they do they even out with the rest I love it!

One thing you will notice during this journal is that I do not top very often. I like to tie my girls down and promote maximum under growth development. If I want the top to slow down I simply tie it lower than my other branches. I want each branch to be level and each to be a huge cola factory. I do not like uneven plant height and will combat it to the very last day of flowering. The main goal is perfect intense light spread over the level canopy. I am VERY huge on air flow between branches during all stages of growth. This is why I preform defoliation's of all main fan leaves during certain stages of development. I do this once during the 5th week and popsicle out everything that cant make the screen. I do it again on the 15th day of flowering to completely end stretch and open up the sugar leaves to more intense light and better airflow. Then again on or around day 44 of flowering.

Be ready to cringe when the girls look so beautiful then I complete a reap and they look like ghosts of what they once were. Then sit back and watch the sugar leaf explosion! It's going to be a wild ride! If you have ever wondered just how well the defoliation method + SCROG boosts yields this is the thread for you! I also must give HUGE credit to the peeps at Advanced for making lights that cause explosive leaf and flower growth!

Before I get to ahead of myself lets go over the details...

This is going to be the biggest throw down of all times. My girl is going to grow two and I will be growing two. We will see who has the greener thumb! :thumb:

Let's just hope the student doesn't surpass the master ROFL! I will never live it down, but yet I am so looking forward to this!

What Strain?
Barney's Farm (Word starts with an L and ends with a D. It also has three letters.) If you cant figure that out it is what it is hehe. Currently they have been vegged for 5 weeks and 4 days as of today. They are ready for screens. Grow time will be 63 days of flower before harvest.

Growing Medium
I use a 50 / 50 mix of Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Humboldt. I put 6 gallons of each in a big tub. I then add two cups of flour lime, two cups of ground kelp, and 1 gallon of Growstone GS-2 mix. (soil aerator) I mix that all up really good. I don't really go above and beyond that. I keep it pretty simple.

Grow Containers
This is where I go above and beyond to ensure maximum root growth. I like to use the 7 gallon black Smart Pots. Before I pour any of my dirt into the pot I put a layer of the big chunky Growstone Hydroponic mix all across the bottom. I then put a 1 gallon scoop of dirt on top of the layer of coarse Growstone layer. On top of that dirt I pour 2 cups of the thinner GS-2 mix and spread it out evenly. I do another layer of soil mix, then GS-2 mix and soil until I reach the top of the pot. I then pick up the pot and drop it a few times just to slightly pack the mixture. I will now add the seedling or clone to the pot, and put a nice layer of the thicker Growstone Hydroponic mix to the top.

This is a method that I use to attain explosive root growth. Air and water flow freely in and through the mixture and the pot itself. The big chunky layer of Hydro mix on the bottom and top are essential. The bottom layer promotes the ultimate root aeration and the top keeps your top few inches of soil from drying unevenly. Both the GS-2 and the Hydro mix are a blown glass product that kind of looks like lava stone but is really light. I VERY MUCH love how it retains both WATER and AIR which is extremely important to your roots. The pots themselves just amplify this effect. Figure on 5 gallons of actual soil mix with 2 gallons of space being layers of GS-2 and the chunky Hydro mix.

Fertilizer
We will be using a Fox Farms feeding schedule. Nothing special other than adding Cal Mag to each nutes feeding. We will also be using molasses during most feedings, sometimes in the water flush as well. A ph dropper is used after the feed is mixed to ensure it's as close to 6.7 ph as possible. We will be doing a nutes then water rotation. The feeding schedule with these lights and this soil mix is every 4 days pretty much on the nose.

Grow Area & Equipment
Currently in Veg we are using 2 x 200 watt 5w extreme veg lights as well as 2 x 400 watt 5w XTE lights set to the blue and white veg channel. When it's time to flower we will be using the 2 x 400 watt 5w XTE's to finish them out. During veg the lights run at a 24/0 light schedule. When we flip they will run on a 12/12 cycle.

There is an 8" carbon filter and fan combo for air flow as well as a 6" booster fan for an air intake. Temperatures inside the tent at canopy level stay between 70 - 74 degrees. I have the vent system set to trigger if the temp gets any higher than 74 degrees and kicks off at 69.

The tent is a 6.5 ft x 6.5 ft x 6.5 ft Lighthouse Hydro model. I can't complain much there is very minimal light leaks which were easily fixed with aluminum sticky tape. The zippers are of great quality and over all don't leak light very much. For the price OMG great deal no kidding!

The girls are on racks that sit inside of plastic tubs. This is great for getting air under your pots as well. It is also win to simply use a wet dry vac to remove all that runoff in the tubs after each feeding or watering.

Relative humidity is always 50% due to my win humidifier that keeps it right at that level.

I also have a nice pump sprayer that I use to spray down the girls each day with WATER and nothing else.

There is a nice tower model oscillating fan that sweeps the tent back and forth.

I will be making a 4" x 4" rack with net very soon as the flip is rapidly approaching. Stay tuned for more updates on that as it unfolds at a later time. It'll be made from white pvc pipe with a basic netting over for branch support and leveling of the canopy.

Closing thoughts before this throw down begins...

My main reason for doing this is to give back to the 420 community for all the fine guidance I have received over the years. It has always been my desire to grow the very best medicine my lady's needs. It pleases me to no end that she is finally taking that first step in growing her own. To know exactly where it came from and to know that she alone created her medicine. Helping people is what I like to do. So I hope that this grow journal not only helps my love but also those that choose to follow this grow... I will most definitely be featuring defoliation so brace yourselves. There is a method to the madness as well as timing that causes monster yields. This is a technique I have developed over the last few years. If you choose this path rest in the knowledge that you will have a huge advantage over casual growers. You're going to maximize your yields as well as your over all quality. No more popcorn fluff. Everything is a nug from top to bottom.

Stay tuned for more updates! :welcome:

First Grow Journal featuring Defoliation and SCROG!

AK Greenlovers Garden Featuring 2 x 400 XTE 5w LED Lights Top Genetics!

I figured I would do a quick update before hitting the sack. :thumb:

Here are the girls on week 5.5 of veg. I gave them all 3 gallons of water each last night. I also spiked it with 8 table spoons of grow big as I needs me some leaves. The canopy is looking amazing as well as the majority of side shoots. They have really started to take off now 5 days after reap. Once I get that screen in place and everything expanded out and level growth should explode rapidly.

So here is some pictures of the lady's. They seem to be loving life totally ready to fulfill their destiny!

Sadly I need to get a cfl in there or something for the green pictures. The one I took was with a flash light and turned out kind of shitty. Anyways enjoy this green one the rest are in the lovely blue hue of the LEDS.
20150224_004303.jpg

Here are some pictures inside the tent with the lights going full blast!
20150224_004513.jpg

20150224_005635.jpg

20150224_004630.jpg

20150224_005704.jpg
20150224_005655.jpg
20150224_005728.jpg

Here is the Growstone I was talking about. I'm not kidding this stuff is AMAZING for roots especially when used with the breathable cloth pots.
20150224_005429.jpg
20150224_005525.jpg

Here is a pic of the soil and growstone I use for making soil pots.
20150224_005354.jpg

Ma trusty squirt bottle. Perhaps my most favorite of all precious. I might make my wife get her own haha! They all are dripping from the mist in this picture. Time to zip it up and let the humidity rise for a bit.
20150224_005134.jpg

And on that note peace! :love:

Fantastic AK GreenLover ; I am just amazed at the plant structure and your growing techniques well done. As you know I tried some of your method on my grow 6 and got very good results. I also have used a modified version on my grow 7 which will be going into flush tomorrow. I will bring you up to date on grow 7 and some of the problems I encountered with my type of grow using your method. I use hydroponics RDWC & scrog my plants which required modifying your method for me. Anyway terrific post I know it will help all that use it as your advice has helped me. Good luck with your competition with your girl & I'll be following.

Fantastic AK GreenLover ; I am just amazed at the plant structure and your growing techniques well done. As you know I tried some of your method on my grow 6 and got very good results. I also have used a modified version on my grow 7 which will be going into flush tomorrow. I will bring you up to date on grow 7 and some of the problems I encountered with my type of grow using your method. I use hydroponics RDWC & scrog my plants which required modifying your method for me. Anyway terrific post I know it will help all that use it as your advice has helped me. Good luck with your competition with your girl & I'll be following.

Thanks for taking the ride with us lendee! I finally took the leap and started my first grow journal. I'd love to see one from you! If you do one make sure to put a link in your Sig so I can follow. :high-five:

Quick update even though I don't have very much to report other than this... MAN do I need two more of those 200 watt 5w Extreme veg lights.... Here let me explain..

So in order to keep that uber level canopy you all have been seeing. I have to constantly rotate them or one side of the plant will grow faster. I took a few pictures to show this before I sprayed them down. I'll start with me looking into the plastic veg window on the front door of the tent. Then a shot of the inside with the flaps partially opened.

20150225_130639.jpg

20150225_130604.jpg

So if you look right down the middle you see the uneven growth I'm now trying to catch up. Also I might add that even though I don't have the perfect setup yet in veg these are by far the largest pre flower plants I have ever had. I'm actually concerned I wont have enough room once I get the net up this weekend LOL! Eventually I'll have to scrape up enough money to get two more of those veg lights and one more 400W XTE.

20150225_130322.jpg

Anyways I'm out time to get to work! Girls are looking happy which makes me very happy. :circle-of-love:

Here is my old flower closet. Tomorrow is harvest day! These two L's we're grown under an XML 350 each. I expect about 6 oz off each girl. This grow didn't go according to plan as I missed one of my defoliate dates due to traveling. If I get under 12oz total it will be because of that missed reap of fan leaves.

20150225_134333.jpg

20150225_134313.jpg

20150225_134024.jpg

20150225_133941.jpg

20150225_133925.jpg

20150222_165815.jpg

20150222_170003.jpg

20150222_165735.jpg

My scope is dead so we did a couple smoke tests. Both seem to be right where my lady likes them with an edge of gigglyness.

Time for a quick update on day 6.0 of veg. I preformed another major defoliation on all fan leaves that had developed enough off shoots. I took a bunch of before and after pictures. This should be the very last time I will do that before the screen is in place. Something I should note is that I try my very best to preform a defoliation on nute / feed days. I also give them full strength no holding back at all. These girls have huge developed root systems just waiting to be put to work. I really love how the defol method forces the plants to put all energy and growth into the sugar leaves. This is my trick for developing so many strong off shoots while also slightly stunting upward growth. I LOVES ME SOME BUSHES! :love:

Right after the reap was complete I mixed up 12 gallons of week 3 fox farms nutes at full strength. I spiked it with just a little open sesame at 1/2 table spoon. I then sprayed them down really good with water from my favorite precious. hehe

Anyways lets get to the pictures. Here is the canopy before this second major defoliation just 7 days after my first major one.
21866.jpg

Here is a closeup of the canopy just before the reap.
31641.jpg

Here is one of the girls before the reap of fan leaves.
41264.jpg

Here she is after the reap.
5997.jpg

6889.jpg

7731.jpg

Random pics after the reap and new canopy shots.
9442.jpg

85691.jpg

10483.jpg

12788.jpg

111082.jpg

Flowering day one is scheduled for 7 days from today on March 5th. That should give me enough time to get the screen made and for them all to be massive bushes.

Stay tuned for more updates! :thanks:

Quick update before I hit the sack. My lady and I got the net in tonight and did one last defoliation as well as a complete under net sweep for anything that will be too low come flip. I also got my sledgehammer flush in just before screen assembly.

The net itself was really simple to make and install. It probably took us about 30 minutes get it all up. What took forever was the LST weaving into the net as well as the final reap. We are FULLY ready for some shut eye LOL!

Here is a pic just before the net was installed.

20150302_014946.jpg

Now the net is in place!

20150303_051608.jpg

Check out how naked they look under their dresses.

20150303_051619.jpg

The last three are just random net and canopy shots.

20150303_051650.jpg
20150303_051703.jpg
20150303_051810.jpg

After the pictures I busted out my trusty spray bottle and gave them a nice shower. Things are looking great! I'm going to give them a few more days to de-stress as well as get used to these XTE's running full blast!! I'm hoping to start flowering the day I need to do a feed.

See everyone on the next update!! :thanks:

Looks great, clean and neat. Looking forward to seeing you finish this one out!

Looking good man. I'd love to hear you sometime post a bunch of info about defoliation. Don't have all my questions lined up at the moment- but among them - what exactly are you accomplishing by defoliation? Like- aren't those fan leaves necessary? Does removing them signal the plant to put less energy into vegetative growth- or is it just a matter of letting more light in? If everything else was equal and the whole plant received lots of light- would it grow more without defoliation? Is it the small leaves on the buds that do the work after you remove the fans? I used to assume that defol was bullshit- but am coming to face the truth that it isn't, apparently. Feel free to give a long winded rant (or rave) about the subject anyway. Thanks!

Looking good man. I'd love to hear you sometime post a bunch of info about defoliation. Don't have all my questions lined up at the moment- but among them - what exactly are you accomplishing by defoliation? Like- aren't those fan leaves necessary? Does removing them signal the plant to put less energy into vegetative growth- or is it just a matter of letting more light in? If everything else was equal and the whole plant received lots of light- would it grow more without defoliation? Is it the small leaves on the buds that do the work after you remove the fans? I used to assume that defol was bullshit- but am coming to face the truth that it isn't, apparently. Feel free to give a long winded rant (or rave) about the subject anyway. Thanks!

Check out this thread here for more info. It's pretty in depth about the benefits. lendee posted a nice video using some of my techniques.

Defoliation during flowering for greater yields!

Trust me the method has HUGE BENEFITS especially when you combine it with SCROG during flowering. You're over all yield will be much bigger and your end result of flower will be even from top to bottom no popcorn fluff etc. Check out that thread I learned a lot from it and then developed my own method over multiple grows.

I can't get that video to play for some reason. However, I did read through the defol thread again. Dutty Panty turned me on to it a while ago. I remember the first time I read it thinking it was a bit short on actual details, except for a couple posts from somebody- who now turns out to be you.
All my scrog screens are full as of last week and I didn't do any defoliation during veg. I suppose this would be as good a time as any to chop out most leaves from under the screen (?) and then in a couple weeks I'll have at the fan leaves. I suppose if I'm feeling timid about it, or unsure exactly wtf I'm doing, I do have a couple same size examples of the one strain, and could do a side by side comparison.

I can't get that video to play for some reason. However, I did read through the defol thread again. Dutty Panty turned me on to it a while ago. I remember the first time I read it thinking it was a bit short on actual details, except for a couple posts from somebody- who now turns out to be you.
All my scrog screens are full as of last week and I didn't do any defoliation during veg. I suppose this would be as good a time as any to chop out most leaves from under the screen (?) and then in a couple weeks I'll have at the fan leaves. I suppose if I'm feeling timid about it, or unsure exactly wtf I'm doing, I do have a couple same size examples of the one strain, and could do a side by side comparison.

I would chop almost everything under your screen and then cut every single fan leaf you have as long as the off shoot has a mini developed bud of leaves about 1/2" long minimum. Anything smaller and you should leave that fan leaf alone. Usually the ones at the very very top are too small to cut so leave them there.

Here are a few things I notice defoliation does to benefit your plants during flower if timed right.

When you strip all of your fans the plant goes into oh shit mode. That massive root system you have at this stage only has half or less the leaf matter it previously had. It puts all of it's energy into all of the plants sugar leaves. Sugar leaves will grow much more rapidly which goes directly into your flowers.

Once all of your fans are culled light will get to lower branches as well which helps with over all quality and even size of the lower stuff. Some people like to pin or tuck but it doesn't shock the plant into over stimulating the sugar leaves as a way to promote more fan growth on future nodes. That's the secret.

Culling fan leaves in flower is an excellent way to control plant height and node spacing. Not all of that energy from the fan goes into the shoots flower. It's split between the off shoot and it's stem as well at the main stem it's on. Culling the fans will keep your nodes tight and if done on the 15th day of flower will completely stop stretch.

I have culled on the 15th, 30th and 44th day.
I have culled on the 30th and 44th day.
This last time I did a 15th and that was it due to a busy life. I was pissed with a zip of fluff plus less than projected.

My best results came from the 3 stage cull. Every time my screen was filled with leaves I did a reap. This resulted in the best sea of green I have ever seen. Everything was a nice even banana top and there were piles of tops per single plant due to the bushiness defoliation stimulates. Some people freak out about reaping before the 21st day however those were the most compact plants that yielded the best quality and quantity we have ever seen. Bottom branch will be nug quality. Tops will be out of this world as you clearly dictate that's where you want the energy to go in a nice level canopy.

Things I like to do when I cull fan leaves.

Make sure you give your plants full strength nutes according to your schedule. Don't try to nurse them because you think they can't handle it. Your roots will and it will go right where it's needed so don't hold back.

I like to use the pinching method instead of using a knife or scissors. I just pinch the branch or fan leaf between my nails. This both cuts and crushes the end which helps with healing. You will notice the difference. Try it with scissors or a knife. The ends will bleed much more water after the cut. Pinching will help lesson the shock and water loss.

If you have a root booster and a micro enzyme use it the day you do your cull. Just add it to your nutes mixture. Personally I like Kangaroots and Micro Brew from Fox Farms.

Try to clear out as much of your undergrowth as possible. Any shoot that cant make your screen should be removed. I start to do this at the very end of veg as to alleviate as much stress as possible. Undergrowth is a waste of time like the guy who lives on the couch and mooches pizza and wifi. It's a waste so just think of getting rid of it as soon as it serves it purpose and not a second longer.

When clearing pots I have noticed that root growth is off the charts when I defoliate as compared to when I didn't. It's like where did all the freaking dirt go?? LOL

In closing think of it this way.

You do a reap which opens up your girls to massive airflow to all your sugar leaves which create the flowers. That then shocks the plant into throwing everything into the sugar leaves in an attempt to create off shoots that will create a fan leaf. You then re shock it when the fan leaves clog your screen. If you reap past the 44th or so day the plant wont really create fan leaves anymore and just put it all into your sugar leaves. It's also a nice way to pre trim and saves a bunch of time as well as throws all that last bit of energy into the sugar leaves and tops. You will get about a week's worth of usefulness out of your new fan leaves before they clog the net and need culling. It takes about a week of ohh shit for the plant to make them then about a week to clog.

Hope this helps some. If you decide to reap post some pics. I'm sure you will have great results. :thumb:

Hi Weaselcracker: I got you message about the video not playing GROW 6 - YouTube I clicked on it & it worked off your message to me. Try clearing your address bar & pasting the video address there & hit go I tried it that way & it also worked. Anyway I tried this type of defoliation on my grow 6 it was way more defoliation then I had ever used before and it worked great even though I had a problem & lost a good portion of 1 of my plants during scrogging the grow was a susses. The author of the defoliation I used is AK Greenlover I also got good info from BlazinThat here at 420 about a study done earlier at 420 about defoliation.
I will post both here
from AK Greenlover: Re: Defoliation during flowering for greater yields! CHECK OUT THIS THREAD A LOT OF INFO TOWARDS END ALSO HAS WORKING VIDEO OF MY GROW 6.

I read a thread about defoliation a few years back. It completely changed my style of growing but more importantly it increased my yield by a huge margin. I'll explain my process and timing as it is vital to increasing yield and limiting stretch.

First lets determine what leaves should go when you defoliate. I will pluck any fan leaf from a node that has a developed off shoot. If the leaves on that side branch are at least a half inch long your fan leaf can go. Just make sure you're young offshoot looks like a very small but developed 3 leaf.

During the entire stage of vegetation I pluck every fan leaf when it's time. I also tie down my plants to keep an even canopy. Defoliation and tying your plants down is a great combination to ensure all your side branch leaves get maximum light and air flow.

I stop all defoliation 3 days before I plan on switching my lights to 12 / 12. At this time I make sure to defoliate EVERYTHING below the canopy line side branches included! During the first 2 weeks I will weave them into my netting as they stretch. On the 15th day I will cull every single fan leaf that has developed side clusters. When you are finished they look VERY naked.

At day 30 they will look bushier than ever with almost no light making through the canopy. I once again complete a culling of new fan leaves that have developed nodes. They will look naked once again but this time with pretty decently developed flowers.

At day 45 I do my final cull of fan leaves, and then let them do their thing until they are completely finished out.

I have noticed a few things using this technique over the years. Doing a cull all at once is better than daily plucking during flowering. I have used both methods and prefer the culling method. The plants snap back pretty quickly and are not under the constant stress of loosing leaves daily.

When you are fertilizing your plants don't hold back. Go with your usual dosage even after you strip more than half the leaf matter from your plants.

In the wild a fan leaf is a pretty necessary thing. Not only is it a solar panel but it is also a holding center for the plants nutrients. Indoor grows where you control a constant supply of food to your plants makes the fan leaf less necessary. Yes, they are a solar panel but they are also a huge blocker of light to your off shoots which need daily development to achieve greatness.

Culling leaves during veg will create a much more compact plant with much less space between nodes. When you cull during flowering it will help control your plants stretch. Helping you have a more compact and level canopy.

BlazinThat

This subject was debated and tested here on 420 mag by several people a while back. The result was, here on 420 mag, that while stress does in fact happen, it is a GOOD stress effect. It fools the plant into believing it is under attack and increased growth happens.

The timing was also tested:

At day 22 of flower a MILD defoliation happens to remove some of the fans, and ONLY the ones shading bud sites so as to give those parts of the plant more light. Also, if "Tucking" the leaf is an option, so that it no longer shades the bud site, do that instead if it will stay tucked, otherwise, removal...

At day 45-49 of Flower a more heavy defoliation happens. This is mostly all of the upper fan leaves toward the top of the plant are removed. (top 85% of plant) Only those at or near the bottom of the plant are to be left alone. This spurs a secondary surge in re-growth and it happens IN THE BUDS this time and if fan re-growth happened last time (there is a slim chance that it did) the fans are not re-grown the second time and all that growth happens in the buds themselves leading to heavier bud production due to shading fans being removed and the plant's response of the same removal/attack response.

I've had this saved in my notes for awhile, it's from Jandre2k
In closing I tried AK Greenlovers system & it worked on my grow 6 I used from veg up on my grow 7 & I had severe problems not from AK's system but how I used it. I ended up stunting my plants from incorrect procedure I didn't lose all and I am still very impressed with this system & will try it again in the future. Good luck hope this helps. lendee

Day one of flower!!! :cheer:

I added a 6" booster fan that is now blowing fresh air to the center of the lady's. I also added a picture of our Feed Schedule. I gave them one extra day to recover from the final reap in Veg. They all look like they have fully bounced back and are ready to fulfill their destiny!

Today they received a full dose of week 1 flower nutes plus cal / mag supplement. This mixture is based off of 12 gallons of water total or 3 gallons per plant.

20150306_154702.jpg

20150306_154839.jpg

So I'm sort of bummed if that's what you want to call it... The 5w Extreme veg lights were so uber they created plants that were much bigger than I'm used too. After getting the screen in place it was so full the lady's went beyond the core light coverage of my two 400w XTE's. I basically had to add in two of my old LEDS that I haven't used in a few years just to make sure the girls get enough light. This isn't exactly what I had planned as I know those other lights do not have near the spectrum as the Advanced lights do. Basically I'm expecting uneven growth in the back now, but I guess that's better then no growth at all. Anyways I really REALLY wish I could get another 400w XTE in there for this grow but alas I can't afford it so I guess I'll just deal with what I have for now.

The girls are looking great! There isn't much to report so I'll check in after a few days. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom