Buds Indoor Grow - White Widow

Buds

So I started this operation in late June of this year, vegged until the end of October, removed 5 males and a stunted female, and now have 12 healthy White Widow plants in their second week of flowering. I started with seeds from friends, germinated in a lettuce crisper bucket under the bathroom sink, transplanted to 2 liter pepsi bottles, then to the containers in the pics below which appear to be approx 2 gallons. I topped all the plants to get 4+ tops each. Soil was from wal-mart, in the pink bag advertising 9 months or more nutrients, perfect for more blooms/buds, and as a result, have not added any nutrients or fertilizers. I had a small gnat problem that I cleared up using 2 tablespoons of laundry detergent(liquid) to a 2 liter of water poured directly into the plant's pots. 1 treatment was sufficient to kill off the infestation...the gnats originated in the soil i germinated in, miracle grow.
I have expectations to harvest in Jan 09.

setup9.jpg

Picture0013.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture0075.jpg

Picture0065.jpg

Picture0082.jpg

Picture0105.jpg

Picture0093.jpg

Picture0058.jpg

I will continue to update this at least once a week with progress pics, plus I will answer any questions or comments you may have. This grow was made possible by reading Mel Frank's Indoor Grow Guide and by reading threads here.

thanks man - for all those reading this, keep in mind i have not used any nutes or special high wattage lights and I have nugs growing everywhere. you can do this cheaply, without a lot of hassle, and start reaping the benefits sooner than you think. when i thinned the herd of all the males, i dried them (test run for the real thing) and kept the leaves...those leaves will get you high as fuck, you just have to smoke a little more (darn!) and let me tell you, it is liberating to no longer need a weed connect for any reason.

Nice, dude. you have a lot of plants how many lights are you using again? Maybe think about getting some cheap CFLS for some extra light. may help your yield...?

i have two identical fixtures - 48" fluorescent with two bulbs each that consume 30 watts each...so it's the equivalent to having a 60 watt bulb running 12 hours a day...the only reason i am not using CFL's is the plants lean towards them so badly(i learned this cause i started off with CFL's during the beginning of veg, and decided to switch to something with a reflector and larger area of light) that I had to continually readjust positioning of plants lights.

pics from page one:

112008_017.jpg

112008_016.jpg

112008_015.jpg

112008_013.jpg

112008_012.jpg

112008_011.jpg

112008_010.jpg

112008_009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom