Guess It's Time for Wood to Post One

Seen alot of y'all kicking out some good looking grows here. I use to live in Mo. or as I say Missery. State is well 'backwards'? I'm not sure I'f I'm doing this rite but here goes a try from a total PC idiot. I've had the problem I think most have when they come here, that's posting pic's. I have a 4x4 grow tent with 400 watt MH going on a 20/4 lighting regiment. Aslo have a 20"x36" mother tent which I use for seed starts. As of now in the veg state I have
'3 Master Kush, 2 Big Bang, 3 Himalaya Gold, 1 Power African, 1 Mango, 1 Church, 2 KC33, 2 NL's, and 2 Potluck from a reputable grower' Hella load for Start. I hopefully will turn this trip in 4 months. Least thats the game plan. Soon as I can figure out how to post acouple pic's I will. Some of my starts are about 2-3 weeks old.

Big_Bang_12.JPG

Well first was Big Bang And heres My Mango. Now That I figured out how to use the idiot box I'll post afew as I go Thx for bearing with me any who have.

Mango_1.JPG

Opps Mango All seeds are fem's

005156.JPG

Sorry My Love of my life told me I BEST post her Baby. Which is 3 month old Church

Looks like you forgot the [ img] and [ /img] tags in the last post...looks like you got the rest figured out. Hint: If you click on the pic you want to post in the Member Gallery section it will give you a different link, this link is for the full-size pic. Use this address instead if you want a larger pic (assuming the original you uploaded is larger than the default size).

Plants look great, very luscious and green...great start!Your love's plant is awesome, looks like a church I could attend lol. I'll keep an eye on this one :popcorn: +rep for the great plants!

Kush_2_3.JPG

Here's the 2 other Kush's. BTW one day I'll say their names my 'Old Lady' names all plants. So if names sound errrrrr girly don't blame me Stay Down

Water_System.JPG

I found this little Reverse Osmosis unit on a 'freecycle' site all it needed was new filters for 26$.

Starts.JPG
The lastest youngings to the pack Some NL and KC33. Now I guess I'll get boried for awhile. Hmm maybe time to start bugging the ladies in the flower chambers.

great setup loving that church best of luck I got mad love for anything from GH check my ladies

Well I had to remove the Mango from my veg room and put her outside. They were some of the onley seed that I had that weren't fermetized so I had to sex her out, hense shes almost 3' and kind of messes up my pecking order. So I cut acouple clones from her to keep them all at the rite height.

Back
Top Bottom