Critical Kush Barney's Farm 15day [firstgrow] small plant

sbgthc

Hello everyone, I've posted photos of my cultivation of Critical Kush (15day old), at the same time I have cultivated other two plants but grow much more slowly, I wanted to know what you think and if there is any problem. thanks

First plant 15day :
image550.jpg

20130110_035314.jpg

Second plant 15day : ( this plant had a problem at start because grow it in a bad soil )
20130110_035304.jpg

20130110_035300.jpg

Tell me what you think ;)
thxx ;) :thanks::thanks::grinjoint:

Hey really nice man! Can you tell us more about how's it going? I'll be receiving those seeds within a couple weeks and I'ld like to know your experience :)

Hello everyone, I've posted photos of my cultivation of Critical Kush (15day old), at the same time I have cultivated other two plants but grow much more slowly, I wanted to know what you think and if there is any problem. thanks

First plant 15day :
image550.jpg

20130110_035314.jpg

Second plant 15day : ( this plant had a problem at start because grow it in a bad soil )
20130110_035304.jpg

20130110_035300.jpg

Tell me what you think ;)
thxx ;) :thanks::thanks::grinjoint:

I have used these seeds twice the first 5 I ordered 1 out of 5 germinated and the quality of the two were weak, I had a replacement 5 shipped on the second batch I germinated directly into fox farm ocean forest and had great results the new seedlings were perfect right from the beginning, the first 5 were germinated on paper towels and then transplanted into miracle-grow organic and they were still struggling until I transplanted them into the fox farm soil no they are outstanding in siZe and color I highly recommend fox farm soil or roots organic I have been growing hydro for a long time and soil is a whole different ball game but if you get it right you will be happy with the results, I will try and upload a few pictures. Feel free to ask questions I have been put through the mill so to say and have learned by my mistakes in soil.

Cheers
Dave

I wanted to add something about the details of my germination I soaked the seeds for 6 hours before I sowed them into the fox farm soil the fact is fresh seeds do not need to be soaked in soil but let's face it unless you see the seed being pulled from the plant you do not know how fresh they are it comes down to were you buy your seeds I have used the same source for 15 plus years with no issues if there were any I had free replacements right away, when you germinate in a paper town then transferred into the grow medium you handle the seedling and any time you handle the new seedling you run the risk of damage or deformed growth, please take me advice here try the method of soaking for 6 hours in spring water at room temp if you like test the PH and make sure it's good and here in the states it's great after soaking poke a very small hole in the top of the soil drop the seed in horizontal and cover lightly with soil, place you grow cups, containers in some Tupperware or another container with a lid spray the sides and top with spring water and put the lid on place the container on a heating pad or a source that can heat the container and create moisture and humidity and trust me you will not be upset for the first few days no light say two days top then use a flouro light and with in three days tops you will have seeds that pop keep the light on 24 hrs a day not to far away so the seedlings don't stretch to much and look out you will have perfect seedlings that will grow big

Back
Top Bottom