Crazy Looking Clone Look

Serpent

Can any one tell me what's going on with this clone I have 14 of them but this one is growing funny 60 humidity 28c no ppm just using potting soil with .4 .4.4 Fertilizer with good CFL light then they go under two 600w HPS

Re: Crazy Looking Clone L@@K

image15901.jpg

I'm going to keep growing it kind of curious to see what it turns into some lost strand never before seen lol

No it was done two weeks ago before going to flowering as they say it's a no-no to take clones in flowering I guess it messes up the photosynthesis

Looks like a few are doing the same thing is it the junky CFL light when should I start to feed them maybe a low ppm to give them a little kick
image15933.jpg
image15932.jpg
image15936.jpg
image15935.jpg
image15901.jpg

I wonder if it's from Forielar feeding I was misting them with regular tapwater and I think that may have something to do with not correct balance pH

If you fill this out we can work on solving the problem:
How many plants? What Kind?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule like?

If you fill this out we can work on solving the problem:
How many plants? What Kind? 16 plants not sure of the type but it's Kush
How old are they? Over three weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated? 4x2 feet one big oscillating fan and a small exhaust fan
What medium/soil are you using? Premix potting soil
Whats the size of the containers? 6"
What's your lighting set up? Junky CFL don't know if I have enough need more maybe
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time? 27c 50-60%
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes? 6.3 to 6.5
Any pests around? No
What is your watering schedule like?
every 3-4 days

Ok looks good so far. Is that premix or promix soil? Or is it soil less medium?

The soil I got was a pre-mix from miracle grow had a little bit of time release fertilizer I didn't like it so I flushed it like crazy and then give it a low dose of 300 ppm I did that yesterday just to get rid of that any impurities I flushed it and kept the water in a glass to check it out never seen it before water running off was yellow!!! I flush it till I got somewhat clear and then give it a low dose I think I need more CFL lighting the one light you can see in the picture is 100 or 150 W bulb and the other ones add up to probably that not sure I was going to go with the 400 Watt metal highlight just for veg but I keep hearing good things about CFL

as was said by labexperiment,you can take cuttings at any stage of life,I have even taken cuttings from a harvested plant.
the longer in flower the slower to root

MG with time released nutrients??? you cant flush them away,you could soak them away,but flushing does nothing for them

check your run off ph and ppm,I wouldnt sweat the leaves just yet,those plants are focusing on root production right now.

Back
Top Bottom