Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Sativa & Indica?

Re: Sativa & Indica?

u can put a bud in toilet cleaner for cleanin toilets also[ smoke the bud ;rub the alcohol]

i find with satvia i get the cloudy head feeling and indica i just get a decreased controll of my body i prefer satvia because it is a funner high for me

Quote Originally Posted by KcChiefa View Post
    Is it true that you can put some bud in a bottle of rubbing alcohol and use it for arthritis??
    if so what else can you use it for??
    IDK about that, but I have lotion (it's infused w/several things but of course, THC would be why I got it). Anyway, it takes approx 20 mins to take effect, but it works GREAT for aches and pains, but it doesn't have any effect on my brain. I use it for things if I need to drive or to take the edge off if I'm in a situation where I'm unable to smoke.
    "A great many people think they are thinking when they are acutally rearranging their prejudices."
    - William James (1842-1910)

Organic Scrog

I smoke both INDICA & SATIVA regularly.
    I find that when I smoke SATIVA I want to go do something a lot more then on Indica & I laugh way more on Sativa. I could smoke a lot more sativa then indica because it is not as strong.
    I find when smoking a INDICA I am always at my house chilling with my friends stuck on the couch watching a movie or playing video games.
    *Monsterbob420* I smoke out of a BONG

Quote Originally Posted by Cachagua View Post
    I have moderate to sever arthritis from many years of crashing motorcycles at speeds up to 200 mph (ex road racer here), resulting in broken bones, intubation (chest tube) multiple punctured lungs, and neck pain that almost never ceases, I cannot make a solid fist in either hand anymore because I have broken nearly every bone in both hands, I have floating pieces of bone in my knee, and have had several surgeries and prolonged hospital stays as a result of my injuries, I have broken my back twice, dislocated elbows, shoulders and in my last (career ending) crash I broke my hip completely in half, fractured my pelvis in 3 places and was unconscious for over 20 minutes.

Needless to say, MMJ has allowed me to ELIMINATE every opiate based pain medication I have ever been prescribed, as well as eliminate all of the arthritis medication I was taking and I stopped taking Ambien which was prescribed to allow me to get more than 2 hours of sleep a night.

I smoke one or 2 hits of Sativa a day for the pain and take a fat hit of Indica at night to help me sleep and it works perfectly.

I think I am one of the poster boys for MMJ pain relief in my area.

The real bummer is that I am such a light weight that most of the really good feel a thing and I was still in pain so I ate the rest of the cookie.......
    About a half an hour later, I had to call my wife to come and "rescue" me because I thought we were under attack by a foreign country and I was in fear for my life.......she was rolling on the floor laughing and to this day that very incident is the funny topic of conversation whenever we get together with guests or go out for a night on the town with other people.

The 2nd time, I used some canna-oil, and once again, I took what was suggested (1/2 of the vial under my tongue), well about an hour later, I was seeing things, hearing things and thought we were being raided by the DEA.
    I locked all the windows and doors and made everyone be really quiet while I stared out the windows at the helicopter that was flying around over head.

What a fucking nightmare hahahah!
    Now I have a regimen, one hit at noon and one hit at 5PM, followed by my bedtime hit, and when I am talking "hit" I mean, one little puff on a joint.....a joint lasts me about 3 days.

Thats my story.......odd as it may be..
    Good luck with your pain management bro.
    damn wish i had that problem 3days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking Re: Sativa & Indica?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch View Post
    Here's the way I look at it:

Sativa - functional

Indica - nonfunctional

"So for sever chronic pain and muscle spasms 24/7
    which would be best for me, oh ya I also can't sleep for more then 2 hours at a time due to pain.
    which med. would work best for me ?"

Indica
    Really..I smoke whatever man the best usually....

If there is an option at all I always go for sative. Great for parties. Also I have found that smoking sative makes sex 10 times better than indica. Thats just my 2 cents though.

had to edit cause I got sative and indica mixed up.... haha. Damn dyslexia.

420 Member

Quote Originally Posted by KcChiefa View Post
    Is it true that you can put some bud in a bottle of rubbing alcohol and use it for arthritis??
    if so what else can you use it for??
    What you're talking about is called tincture. From what I've read, for arthritis pain you should make tincture using vodka to soak your bud in. When done, you should soak a compress in mixture and apply to affected area. Leaving compress on for at least half an hour should alleviate the pain. Never ingest tincture made from ISO alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightide805 View Post
    haha i like that

yea jakedawg you would want an indica
    I third! sativa is my stay on track and get stuff done smoke. Indica is my bye bye world!

Talking Re: Sativa & Indica?

Indica Is The Way To Go..
    Manny.C

indica is power

Well, depending on what I am doing is the most important factor. If I am trying to sleep a sativa would actually make it more difficult to sleep with a thought filled mind, as an indica would make my body go numb and I will drift away. If I am playing a game, or need reaction speed, I would more enjoy a sativa. If watching a movie, a little of both would be perfect. As always, happy smoking!

I know a guy that has had both knee's replaced the only thing they could do anymore was here take pain pills. He would take a pint jar fill it with rubbing alcohol and drop like 3 big buds in there and let it sit for a few day's. Then when he was having bad pain would just rub some of the alcohol on his pain. He would let the bud stay in there till he used it all up. He said this was the best thing he ever found for the pain!!!!
    Check out my grow journal for my first grow!!!!

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...irst-grow.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12