Dyna-gro!

Dyna Gro Foliage for vegetative state, switch to Dyna Gro Bloom for flowering only. Otherwise you will have young flowering plants. You can mist your plants with this mixture as well, When you begin with the nutries always starting out at 1/8 teasp. per gallon and working your way up to full strength. I like Dyna Gro a lot, but have found out recently the manufacturer is no longer producing Dyna Gro Bloom. Don't know why. Bought the last big bottle I could.

I use foliage pro and bloom at 1/2 tsp per gallon on mine without nute burn. I like dyna gro... price is right.. doesnt play much with the overall pH, and its simple to use. I know there are some grow comparisons of dyna gro vs more boutique nutrients and it stacks up if not better then other complex nutrient regimens.
I'll stick with dyna gro
-B

I've only been using dyna gro for about 3runs now so I'm no expert but I love DG! I use the GH trio for vegatation so I can't say much about the foliage pro but for bloom I use DG BLOOM and Protekt and ive been getting great results! Lol it really sux they're going to stop producing it because it is simple to use. I'm going to go monday and get at least 2gallons of the Bloom and the protect Monday for sure.

Back
Top Bottom