Bud Diamond's 1st Grow Journal

Bud Diamond

Whats up guys and gals? I am starting my 1st grow journal! I've been lurking around this site and many others learning everything I can and applying it. I have had 3 successful harvests. I have grown RDWC, DWC, and soil. I tried to run some hempys but bump that mess! I've had some decent meds, but nothing to brag about. I need your guys' help this time because I'm tired of having sub-par meds, plus this will be my 1st grow in Coco. I am open to any and all suggestions. I have no problem taking constructive criticism as long it is actually constructive. I don't need trolls or negative nancys trying to act like they started the grow movement, and they have the say all, and end all in MMJ growing. That being said, Welcome everyone to my grow.

Grow Area- 4'deepX 8'wideX 7' tall DIY grow tent. I have a 16" oscillating fan, 6" in mini fan, and small space heater that can be used as a fan or a heater that I use to veg. I grow in an area where I dont need to filter smell, and my tent is the only thing in a huge garage, so I have plenty of fresh air moving in and around my tent, which I usually leave open during lights on. I bombed the area twice so bugs shouldnt be an issue.

Lights- (2) 4ft T8 bank lights with 6500k bulbs used for veg.
(1) 400w hps dimable Lumatek ballast setup with Pro-reflector, (not air cooled) that will be used to flower.

FACTS:

Strain(s)- Female Seed Co. C99, Delicious Cotton Candy, Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice, World of Seeds Strawberry Blue, and an auto called La Diva by Delicious as well(all seeds are feminized). 1 seed of each has been cracked in water and put into medium except for the FCJ, which will be put in a rapid rooter and then into a Hugo rockwool block. I also have a Dinafem Blue Thai feminized seed that will be grown in a hugo block the same way in a drain to waste setup.

Medium(s)- Royal Gold Coco fiber, and DWC using 6" Hugo blocks.

Nutes- GH Flora series for veg. I will use Dyna-Gro Bloom and a few other additives during flowering. I also have GH RapidStart, DG Protect, Rock Resinator, Botanicare Sweet Raw, Epsom Salt and a few other things I like to throw in from time to time. I dont really have a set schedule of nutes, for a set number of weeks because I like to mix and feed according to what my plants need. lol or at least what I think they need.
This will be my 1st attempt at growing in Coco so I am nervous and will need help. Well, that is about it. I will post some pics when i figure it out. Peace.:welcome:

Here are some pics of what i'm working with..
IMG_066125.JPG
IMG_066026.JPG
IMG_065820.JPG
IMG_065723.JPG
IMG_065627.JPG
IMG_065527.JPG
IMG_065431.JPG
IMG_065326.JPG
IMG_065225.JPG
IMG_065119.JPG
IMG_065020.JPG

Very nice intro. Your grow room is nice and clean as well. I got a couple of your strains growing my self. You are going to have some sweet plants going.

Thanks CO! Glad to have you here and feel free to post pics or tips of your setup, and how you like our common strains. Any and all input from experienced growers like you are extremely welcome here. I'm going to go check your journals now, and quit reloading my page to make sure it still exists lol. How do you put your link to your journals at the bottom like that? I have a million questions after that one so I hope your ready.

i put a how to in your signature on CO's journal after i saw your post but ill do it again here for you
user cp up top towards the left hit that link
scroll down on the left there will be a link to edit signature
hit that link and through thee you can add the link to your journal

and Subbed

when its in your signature correctly it should look like this
[ URL="ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow"]Chronichemphogs dwc advanced led's time-grow-grow[/URL]

i put a little space just before the first [ url so it doesn't come out as a link
but basically after its in your sig in the box you type in that's what it should look like without the space i put in
anything you type outside of that url will just be text
on the right next to happy face theres a box you hit you put the url in there and itll add the hypertext for you

looking good buddy, nice start.

You can save a few bucks and use pure lemon juice for PH down and Baking soda for PH up

Baking soda has too mush sodium to be used with cannabis plants.

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom