1st Grow Journal

That is no nute burn just go on.
Looks like leaf had touch to ground or got some nutes over them.

Rest look very healthy never take to much action if only some single leaf are looking bad especially if they are at the bottom.

I hope both you are right, but this leaf wasn't showing signs of yellowing yesterday an today is. It's hard to get perspective from the pic but it's pretty high up from the soil. I really do hope your right tho, I don't even wanna go check on em when they look like this smh.
420-magazine-mobile119665644.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Woodz why are nuting your plants. Using fox farms soil right from what I have read dont need nutes untill flowering right I am new to growing too. Same setup. Just trying to learn. Just keep the ph good right.
happy growing

Woodz why are nuting your plants. Using fox farms soil right from what I have read dont need nutes untill flowering right I am new to growing too. Same setup. Just trying to learn. Just keep the ph good right.
happy growing
Fox Farm ocean forest soil tends to run a little hot. You can add a little bit of perlite. You don't want to give it any nutes for the first couple weeks but definitely during veg.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I am also a newbie. I am on my second grow. My first grow is 7 weeks into flower. I use Fox Farm ocean forest soil. I also use the fox farm Trio Big Bloom grow big and tiger bloom. I just recently added opensesame Beastie bloomz and Cha Ching. You can get the nutrients over time as slowly as you won't need them until certain stages of the plant's life. Here is the results of seven weeks using Fox Farm first-time grower using bag seeds
420-magazine-mobile80954996.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1910101014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile844592014.jpg

This is my second grow I am low stress training these plants
420-magazine-mobile730066543.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

happy growing

I got impatient and read one to many posts saying if you use less then half strength you could use nutes the whole grow. Honestly after this tho I may not even run nutes, I've seen a good share of growers post how nutes are a scam.. Also seen a lot saying nutes are beneficial.. Either way It's a learning experience, better on these $40 seeds then the $100 photo seeds I want next.

They're not looking to bad considering. I'm noticing the color is starting to fade on both plants, I'm wondering if me flushing wit plain distilled water is the reason? Do I need to add cal mag again to the water, I was using cal mag in the water up until I tried using piranha and burnt them. Also I was reading my last post and wanted to clarify wat I meant when I said some growers say nutes are a scam. Not scam as in they don't work, but scam as in certain brand name nutes overpricing they're products.
420-magazine-mobile8774198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1053862406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile845443989.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1653225233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2024074204.jpg
420-magazine-mobile650039407.jpg
420-magazine-mobile323031833.jpg

New growth coming out from everywhere! Can't even see the nute burnt leaves wit all the new growth. The runts kinda filling out but I can already see a really low yield for it.
420-magazine-mobile1742861750.jpg

---Runt---
420-magazine-mobile1070211230.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1786877826.jpg

I jus checked them some of the growth is getting nute burnt tips but I haven't used nutes at all since the last incident. I haven't even been adding cal mag to the distilled water so I really don't know wat else I can do to address this.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

If they are still burning, leach the soil. A 2 gallon pot will need 6 to 10 gallons of room temp, pH'd water.

Leach the content from the soil slowly over a 30-60 minute span. You want the minerals and salts to dissolve completely and get carried away.

I'll flush them tomorrow with a lot more water. I wish I could water with tap water shits like poison here tho. I've been using distilled water so far, but situations like this are making me rethink that. Might jus go wit RO water can't be to much of a difference right?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom