1st Grow Journal

We have life

420-magazine-mobile289267.jpg

Did you germinate in the soil or use the paper towel trick? I tossed mine straight into soil about 2 days ago and I'm anxious hoping everything is going correctly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I germinated by tossin em in water for about 12 hours then did the paper towel method. I think you should be fine tho. I just remembered my friends seeds weren't breaking ground so he dug em up, looked at em an planted them again and they still lived and broke soil lol with that I'm optimistic your seeds will be fine.

Came home looking goo so far, I think the one that jus broke soil is looking limp due to me probably overwatering being impatient for them to break soil. No stretch so far unlike my trial run grow so that's good

420-magazine-mobile1735307048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile672561388.jpg

Top them. Around day 15-18 right above the forth node, they'll be just fine... Check out the Auto Topping threads, slew of information and guidance on topping. ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice I've been asking that question everywhere lol I'll definitely take a look at the threads I'm really tryna maximize my yield

I topped all three of mine in my journal, and did some other training. Autos are just about as resilient as photos they just have a shorter lifespan so it comes down to pinpointing the best times to employ certain techniques to achieve desired yields..

Check this link out :

The New Autoflower Topping Thread

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom