Bud Diamond's 1st Grow Journal

Hey whats up everybody! Sorry for not updating this journal like I should, and I will try and do a better job about keeping it current. Not much really going on to speak of except that I transplanted most plants to 2gallon smart pots. This is the first time I am trying smart pots and I love them! Will use them only from here on out I think. My need for experimentation lead to me use a couple 3gallon plastic pots I have tho. This is my first grow in coco so anything other than a 5gallon Lowe's bucket is pretty much new to me. As for the coco(royal gold) I really am liking it. Dries quickly and like to hand water so I am watering the smart pots every 2-3 days, and the plastic pots every 4-5. Going ez on nutes this go around. I find its better FOR ME to figure out half of recommended amounts minus an extra 10-15%. Prettly loose with it, but I know what there getting and they seem to like it. I got a couple plants giving me problems right now but I think its cuz I foliar fed in the middle of the day like a moron and burnt some of the leaves. Other than that its all good. Here are some pics and sorry for the long post. STOND LOL

Here is the LA DIVA autoflower. 28 days in and I am not impressed to say the least!
IMG_078324.JPG

Is it possible to get some pics in white light?

Here is a picture of C99 by Female Seeds. Been having problems with her since jump, and the midday spray didnt help at all! I sure its all my fault as the grower though because every seed I've bought from Female Seeds has been a breeze to grow! Not the best bud, but 100% germ rate. No hermies either. And I'm not one of those sealed room with fan and CO2 and perfect conditions either. Light leaks like crazy too.
IMG_078219.JPG

Nor am I. We can learn together.

That one in the far right corner of the 2nd pic looks like the beginning of a problem I have; a phosphorous deficiency. Here's a great link to help out.

Mines:

IMG_20140417_142030.jpg

Here is the C99 by female seeds. They're both pretty small with skinny branches compared to the other plants. Thye both seem healthy and perky but the rockwool cube looks gross. This is the first time I've grown in a hugo block so Idk what its supposed to look like really, but to me it doesn't look good. What do yall think. Keep it or cull it?
IMAG011614.jpg
IMAG011819.jpg
IMAG011919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom